CDC: “Racism is a Health Crisis”

You don’t get it. Neither my post or why preserving ‘the system’ saves countless lives. I’m not surprised.

It must be Friday night.

Not skin colour. If you identify as black. Any Chinese, Hispanic, or European could identify as black and apply for the vaccine. Today I’m black.

Perhaps we could say that Covid laid bare the racial disparities in public health between racial groups in Democrat run regions of the US.

The CDC was into racial justice over science and health even before Biden replaced Trump. The initial order of preference of the CDC was healthy young workers should get vaccine before people between 65 and 74 who were the ones dying in groves because old people were too white, and also social justice medics wanted to help even up the death rate.

Opinion: Are some people ‘too white’ to get COVID-19 vaccine? (detroitnews.com)

Fortunately for myself and other old vulnerable people, Texas ignored the CDC recommendation and went with saving the maximum number of lives over someone’s idea of social justice.

Now if the CDC would do this under Trump, just imagine what they will feel liberated to do under Biden.

1 Like

I mean its scientifically proven that those group have a higher risk of serious illness with COVID.

Data. Facts.

https://www.cdc.gov/healthequity/racism-disparities/index.html

The data show that racial and ethnic minority groups, throughout the United States, experience higher rates of illness and death across a wide range of health conditions, including diabetes, hypertension, obesity, asthma, and heart disease, when compared to their white counterparts.

1 Like

I don’t think anyone will argue that certain illnesses affect different racial groups in different ways.

But calling it “racism” is a pretty far stretch.

3 Likes

Talking about a health crisis… :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

The left exists to use climate, Covid, and race to perpetuate crisis where none exist.

Liberals are literally manufacturing racism where none exists…I guess what, lefties got a two-fer out of this story. They get to bleed the Covid crisis for more power and authority over the rest of us using RACISM as an excuse!

2 Likes

Its not “scientifically proven” that it has anything to do with racism. Unless you treat everything and every discrepancy in culture or history as racism.
Never mind. For a Democrat it is racism.
Or failed infrastructure that needs rebuilding.

1 Like

We have a racism in health crisis. We have a gun crisis. We have a Supreme Court crisis. So don’t look over there at the Biden created border crisis.

4 Likes

I agree with RW.

Try going to an E R as a black woman and having it ASSumed you’re there for drugs when a white patient with the same symptoms isn’t asked any questions about drug usage.

How about disparities like this?

Try also seeking care in an area that’s largely lower to middle income white residents.

The attitude is very snide and condescending, as if you’re in an urgent care because you have nothing else you’d rather do. Thank God another patient told that nurse off for all of us or I’d have gotten nasty.

The local marijuana dispensaries provide pain relief without the attitude. They welcome the business and they’re a cash up front business, eliminating discrepancies based on insurance or lack thereof.

Biden promised to be a president who would unite the country…yet now the Centers for Disease control is on record claiming a tiny minority attitude is a major public health crisis. So much for unity…just another a wedge designed to divide us. As we speak there are people who have come to this country illegally because Biden basically invited them stacked on top of each other or just sneaking into the country infected with a higher than normal percentage of Covid. There’s your public health crisis.

The CDC should be dealing with the physical issues that make Americans sick…not jumping on the bandwagon that everything is RACIST.

2 Likes

Seeing “racism” behind every bush and under every bed has been a growing mental health crisis. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

The Governor of Vermont didn’t call it racism.

Maybe the poorer health stats of US blacks are correlated to their living in Democrat run regions and cities.

:rofl: Has the governor of Vermont ever seen a black person?

J’Biden is a racist. So can we now refer to the “trafficker in cheef” as a health crisis now?

1 Like