CDC: “Racism is a Health Crisis”

For ■■■■■ sake

Covid laid bare the racial disparities in public health between racial groups.

She isn’t wrong.

1 Like

Now we have healthcare determined by skin color. This from a Republican governor, no less.

Covid is racist and now somebody needs to be compensated.

That only makes sense if there is a complete absence of a good faith effort to understand what people are actually saying.

1 Like

Well, the narrative the CDC is advancing is “racism” being a health crisis. Ones health good or poor is as a result of another’s racist inclination?
Help me find the rationale.

1 Like

If the entire thoughts are read out by Director Walensky has said nothing that has not been said for months about the severe racial disparities in outcomes over Covid.

None of this is new for those who have been paying attention

Libism is a health crises.

3 Likes

Of course it is. Read about health disparities.

Oh wow, that’s crazy. I wonder why they did that?

Oh bull feathers

There always is. That, or very convenient forgetfulness, or extreme confidence when discussing a topic they’ve never read about or studied, because books r libism and data scientists are stoopid.

1 Like

It’s not like Dr. Fauci didn’t testify in front of a Congressional Committee about this very issue or nothing.

It’s been a public health crisis for a long time.

There’s a lot of people that don’t know that. They’re also the ones who learned about Juneteenth for the first time in their lives last year when everyone blew up on Trump for holding his rally in Tulsa on the day.

1 Like

Fauci is compromised and can’t be trusted because he wanted people not to die in the pandemic.

Now that I think of it, highly published and accredited scientists are usually dismissed by the same set of characters when they say something they don’t like.

I didn’t think it was a big secret that EMS and the ED are like the only medical care in underserved neighborhoods but I guess it is.

1 Like

Fauci put the system ahead of the people. He did his job.

For sure.

So don’t be claiming he did it to save people.