Caught On Video: FBI Agent Accidentally Shoots Patron At Denver Bar After Busting Move

The vaunted and courageous FBI is never off duty. They are ever vigilant.

What is that?

True or false: the guy who got shot in this video would not have been shot if the guy dancing didnā€™t bring his gun to the bar.

Just now saw the thread.

The fool would only be referred to as ex-FBI agent if I was in charge. Plus he would up on charges, and losing any benefits he might have acrued in the service.

Hating on the historic FBI. That man chose to go in harmā€™s way to protect you.

Special class of citizen.

There is no ā€œhating on the historic FBIā€ in what I posted.

Too bad he pissed it all away by getting so senselessly and preventably stupid.

A mistake. Wrong make.

He wouldnā€™t have been shot if the guy with the gun had never been born either.

Hopefully that will hit them right in the wallet.

Kinda wonder what this does to the only the police should be armed idea.

Kinda shoots it in the leg if you ask me.

From the article linked to in yours.

Denver police say they are waiting on laboratory tests to determine whether Bishop will face charges.

What the hell is that supposed to even mean? Thereā€™s no question as to who fired the shot so just what is it they are waiting on?

The video makes it clear it wasnā€™t a safety failure on the part of the firearm it was the dumbass fingering the trigger that made it go bang when he picked it up.

Iā€™m all for cops being treated fairly but there is no excuse for giving him special treatment just because heā€™s an FBI agent.

Blue privilege.