Car rammed into 2 capitol police officers at the vehicle barrier to the building

At that point it will be local news.

No, at all.

Why would Congress want to expand the barricades - and if they did, why would they need an “excuse”?

They’re the ones who get to decide.

Agreed.

Whomever the person driving the car was…his motivations matter because it’s important to know who he was…what his motivations were…with whom he was affiliated and if those affiliates could pose an on going threat. If he was a person with a political motivation so be it…

I hope we can try to avoid no matter which extreme side of the spectrum he might land on…I hope we can avoid lumping millions of people together based on the actions of one person.

I offer a prayer for the deceased officer and for the men and women of the Capital Police.

3 Likes

Uh oh, better beef up that security even more, for even longer.

3 Likes

I think you were clear just fine. I was hoping to clarify to you why ppl care about the positions of entities like Q and the media. Despite their lack of authority. You do not need authority to affect society.

Right now I’m betting they are thinking how can best use this politically.

No doubt people on both side are hoping for this.

Pretty obvious what the utility is for the people that have forgotten they are elected representatives.

1 Like

Pray for our country. We’re a mess.

3 Likes

More security and insulation when the tab comes due for the Biden spending spree.

They are scared.

We are actually fine.

A few kooks.

But fine.

Allan

1 Like

Indeed. People have such short term memories.

What was it that Obama’s “mentor” did?

We are not fine. We are in the process of cancelling, labeling and dividing people on a scale never seen before. The politics of personal destruction has never been like this in my lifetime. The vast majority who have done nothing wrong. No. we are certainly not fine by any stretch. If this killing can be politicized it will be.

2 Likes

Literally not true. 1968 was worse. Parts of the 80s were judt as bad. Religious right and all that

You have seen it

Oh and the quote @TommyLucchese cites about being caught with a dead girl or a live boy isn’t form 2020

1 Like

Literally true.

We are not fine. We are in the process of cancelling, labeling and dividing people on a scale never seen before. The politics of personal destruction has never been like this in my lifetime. The vast majority who have done nothing wrong. No. we are certainly not fine by any stretch. If this killing can be politicized it will be.

1 Like

We have done this all before. Not my fault you guys can’t see passed 2016

May be try harder

Jerry Falwell is still canceling things form his grave

See Utah

We have not. Nothing even close to this. We never tried to destroy people who had a different opinion. Not in this way.

Gina Carano slams former Sen. Heidi Heitkamp for calling her a ‘Nazi’ | Fox News

1 Like

I agree…we are a long way from fine right now…

But we are still the Greatest Nation God could have Ever Given Man.

I asked that we try to avoid lumping millions into the politics of one kook, if it turns out there were politics involved.

We need to come together…everyday but especially when bad things happen.

Unfortunately these things tend to eventually divide us more than unite.

Pelosi has already ordered flags to half staff for fallen officer.

That was very quick.

Good move to rebuild trust with PD.

We are. But were in a bad situation. We are in serious danger of single party rule. If that happens. Game over.

I suspect that coverage of this story may take a different tone if this early report turns out to be correct:

1 Like