Car rammed into 2 capitol police officers at the vehicle barrier to the building

It was a reply to your post asking about the media. It was just 5 minutes earlier that you questioned why someone would care about the opinions of an entity without authority. The media does not have authority (and curiously this topic is not even about media, it is about an event at the capital).

The reports Iā€™m hearing are that the cops did shoot the suspect, but he is alive.

drudge is saying dead now too.

What happened to bidenā€™s ā€œshoot em in the legā€??

2 Likes

Sure sounds like Gotcha.
:slightly_smiling_face:

What is a gotcha? And are they bad?

And why do you care what the media says given their lack of authority in relation to this event?

Because it has to be countered. Weā€™ll see how quickly they move to blame this on a group rather than the maniac who did it. Iā€™m guessing it wonā€™t too long.

Yeah baby ride that quote all the way through a barricade

Gives the DC swamp leaders an excuse to keep and expand the troops and barricades.

2 Likes

Whatever.

1 Like

This makes no sense.

Fox reporting that the assailant and one of the Capitol Police officers have died.

Itā€™s not much but please offer a prayer for that officer and the officerā€™s family.

Thereā€™s a briefing in a few minutes. Weā€™ll find out about the attacker thenā€¦until then I urge all to reserve judgement.

2 Likes

Understood.

Do you see the efficiency in my post now? With one exchange your interest about the mediaā€™s position is clarified, AND we have a possible lead as to why @enki cares what Q thinks about the Gaetz story.

One stone, two birds!

1 Like

Okay. If I was not clear, then Iā€™ll try to do better.

Spot on, 100%

Even after the left and right need to stop politicizing tragedy

Itā€™s a tricky situation. Would you make additional changes?

Prayers to the family of the officer killed and the Capitol P.D.

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised they would run with this before they knew whether or not it fits a narrative.

Maybe they have a whole bunch of journalists hanging around in Washington with nothing to do with Congress not ins session.

To the barricades?

I donā€™t know. Not my field of expertise, and I donā€™t know the facts on the ground.

To you.

DC threat level sustained.

Most unfortunate all around.

Suicide by cop in my opinion

1 Like

One of the officers has died.