Capitol Police shut down national anthem performance

Look at that programming execute. :rofl:

4 Likes

I must have missed last week’s agenda at the woke meeting. But something about not letting kids sing the national anthem in the Capitol was surely on there.

2 Likes

Requiring an actual permit is very woke.

Don’t interrupt the National Anthem.

Language WARNING

So, you finally confirm you have been colluding with the enemy all along.

3 Likes

I can forward you an invite to next week’s Woke Meeting if you’d like. It’s on Zoom.

2 Likes

If the anthem breaks out in a youth chorus…Never trust that the speaker said it was OK.

Be as tactless as possible when confronting the insurrection.

3 Likes

So, you now unquestionably confirm you have been colluding with the enemy all along and have an inside line to its planned activity preparations.

1 Like

Yeah of course. I thought everyone knew about these meetings.

2 Likes

You really don’t know when to stop digging. Do you?

Or maybe their authoritarian high modernism has rotted what little brains they had to the point they can only “click…whir…policy…click…”

“Permission”

fReE cOuNtRy!

5 Likes

Come on man,these are life changing activities…the entire institution of democracy and the republic is at stake here!

2 Likes

Mrs. Pelosi, is that you?

3 Likes

I mean. Maybe. Or they were just doin their jobs and didn’t know if the kids had permission.

Thank god someone was there filming with their phone and that Fox News and others put this on their websites as “news” or we would have never known about this work related misunderstanding.

Problem.

1 Like

Land of the FREEEEEEEE and home of the …

:person_raising_hand:

McCarthy opened the Capitol back up…really.

1 Like

Sorry…I missed the last one…

I believe the next one is on the 2nd Tuesday of next week, correct?

Having rules about groups performing in the Capitol is a problem?