Capitol Police shut down national anthem performance

Well, isn’t this peachy? Our Capitol Police have bent their knee to communism and yielded to the enemies of our Republic. But hey, they were just doing their job.

5 Likes

from your article:
"Some Republicans accused Capitol Police of taking action against the kids due to political bias, but the Capitol Police said that is untrue and accused the congressional staffer of lying “to the officers multiple times about having permission from various offices” in one emailed statement to the Daily Signal.

“Recently somebody posted a video of a children’s choir singing the Star-Spangled Banner in the U.S. Capitol Building and wrongfully claimed we stopped the performance because it ‘might offend someone,’” the Capitol Police said. “Here is the truth. Demonstrations and musical performances are not allowed in the U.S. Capitol.”

"

Capitol Police can do no wrong, just like any other cops, right libs? :rofl:

6 Likes

Duplicate topic.

They had permission.

Choir director David Rasbach and another choir leader said the visit was approved by the office of House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., which the speaker’s office confirmed.

5 Likes

I don’t believe it- nothing written, police not informed?

Look for my response when these get merged.

:innocent:

But they were just doing their job. Singing the national anthem in public is verboten.

Here is a video of the choir finishing the anthem.

They must have been CUT OFF from performing other songs.

Defending the police is their last step before coming full circle as (D)edicated bootlickers. Their hippy parents must be so proud. :wink:

2 Likes

Good Lord.

2 Likes

At least the Capitol police didn’t hide behind a door and shoot them.

8 Likes

Yes, but the FBI lists kids singing the national anthem as a sign of right wing terrorism.

6 Likes

It only takes like a minute to sing the anthem.

Every sport still does it.

But its a “problem” inside the Capitol for the Cap PD.

I chalked it up to good ole anti-racist incompetence. Doing things the right way is deemed by the woke as white supremacist paternalism. Had the capitol police been perfect in their response, they risked getting fired for being white supremacists.

1 Like

I’m assuming the take away here is that these Capitol Police are American hating liberals who despise the singing of the national anthem.

Or maybe there was just a miscommunication about whether permission was granted. But hey, I’m just
glad we’re all here to discuss this important topic.

4 Likes

Of course dems support stopping such insurrections.

2 Likes

:+1: :point_up: :rofl:

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Na. Unfortunately, they seem to have turned into spineless, fat butt, useful idiot nitwits who cave into today’s woke agenda.

2 Likes

Kev can grant permission with his mind. It’s a repub superpower.

1 Like