Can't Believe This Sicko is a Sitting Member of Congress, As Well as a 2020 DEMOCRAT Presidential Candidate

And 2 epidemiologists

Who told you that lie? Many of the new cases are directly tied to young people being stupid and it has been so widely reported, I don’t even see any need in supplying a link. Read the damn news.

2 Likes

both of whom said clearly that the protest did add to the spikes. Their untested assertions that they didn’t add much are meaningless. What science is included is extremely questionable and appears to be more confirmation bias that actual hard science.

examples:

They conclude it can’t be so because hard hit large metros in the NE have not seen a spike. They do not take into account the higher levels of immunity that would be present in the areas hardest hit early on. That’s hardly scientific. Its barely even rationally anecdotal.

They acknowledge Spikes that correlate to Floyd protests and then dismiss the protests as a major factor based on the first bad assumption. As is 10’s of thousands of people protesting may cause a spark, but 50 people in a bar would cause a forest fire. It’s not even good logic.

Never heard of the guy.

But you say he’s a DEMOCRAT?!?

Those new cases you see reported are what? 100 people? maybe a few more? They do not account for the 10’s of thousands. The reason why you know about those cases is that they are small enough outbreaks to have been contact traced. Who’s contact tracing the tens of thousands of protesters?

It is young people who mostly protested. It is young people who mostly go to clubs. Its the same stupid people.

Yep. You stated every large spike was related to a George Floyd protest.

I want proof from an expert.

It is so many ;young people, that the average age of victims has dropped precipitously and it is indeed tens of thousands. They are being traced to bars, churches, parties etc. Where do you get this 100 people BS? Just the camp in Georgia alone was over 200 and ■■■■ like that is happening all over the country. Sheesh. Just yesterday I saw a group of over twenty teens coming out of a church giggling and poking each other and stuff, just having fun NOT social distancing and NOT wearing masks. I hope none of them bring home the virus that kills their grandparents.

you need an expert to look at a map?

Still no proof?

I’ll take that as a surrender.

It must be due to all of them wearing masks.

It’s just a mere coninkydink that Florida reopens and cases surge.

Denial is a river in Egypt.

Allan

It does appear to be sincere fake outrage.

1 Like

you all like proof so much, so prove that other than the stories you’ve seen that have been contact traced which amounts to a fraction of the total of new cases, its responsible for the tens of thousands of new cases. You can’t, because it is not only untested but largely unproveable. Stating it anecdotally based on the few cases we’ve seen does not make it true and does not prove anything. Yeah, my assertion of the majority being Floyd Spikes is based on correlation, and is anecdotal. Your assertion is also anecdotal, and certainly not correlative of anything.

They are the most effective way to minimize the spread of the virus.
Besides never leaving one’s home.

1 Like

its just a mere coinkydink that Miami Dade and Broward, the sites of sustained Floyd protests are the epicenter of the spike and correlate more closely to it than reopening does.

Denial doesn’t change facts.

1 Like

thats false. social distancing is the most effective means to minimize spread.

1 Like

In more than a Miami dude surge.

But of course you know that and choose to ignore.

Allan

Not indoors.
The combination of masks and social distancing is optimum to control the virus.

There are numerous examples of this by looking at other countries. AKA, evidence.

3rd

1. Stay in
  2. Social distance

Per Fauci and the CDC

lol… more like i see no reason to find a cartographer to show you how to look at a map.