Candace Owens Black Conservative and Trump supporter

Screenshot%20from%202018-04-27%2007-57-56

Thanks Trump for walking those two last yards to the end zone?

1 Like

since she and i are black she must speak for meā€¦ way to go champ on your logical thinkingā€¦:neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

1 Like

Iā€™m a bit confused. Is racism dead or was she lying when she alleged racism in her lawsuit?

Was that the period of time when she was changing from liberal to conservative & could those racial slurs & death threats have come from liberal black students and gone unchecked by the school Administrators? Since the article is kind of vague on exactly who was attacking her so my guess is thatā€™s more likely the case which she obviously won so the school was guilty of something and more then likely it was supporting LIBERALISM ideology at the expense of students.

B-b-b-but Kayne. B-b-b-but Candace Owens is a bright young lady!

you cant be seriousā€¦

What is the purpose in pointing out that this person is black?

22 years ago I said to a co-worker when asked about a certain TV star ā€œsheā€™s a good looking black womanā€. She set me straight. Now, I leave off the racial qualifiers.

Those qualifiers should only be used if it is an important piece of the narrative. My father in law will tell a story like " this black guy crossed the street and was cussed out for stepping in front of a car" and that would been the end of the story. I would ask, what is the point of mentioning she is black? It has nothing to do with the storyā€¦ and I would get crickets.

In this case I think it is an important piece since being black and conservative is rare

Sheā€™s definitely not the only American woman that supports a lying adulterer. Heck, sometimes NBA wives even support their cheating husbands. Of course thatā€™s probably for money and not politics.

It was probably leftists calling her racial names for being conservativeā€¦

Good point

As you say, she escaped from the Democratic plantation. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

YES Iā€™m serious! She obviously won her lawsuit against the school and the ā€œdeath threatsā€ are the most concerning thing to me and we all know that liberals do not tolerate ā€œfree speechā€ on campus and liberals come in all sizes and colors, so YES Iā€™d like more info on exactly who her attackers were.

Why exactly should minorities support Trump?

1 Like

this should be good

1 Like

Your failure to educate yourself isnā€™t my fault the killer was heavy into the alt right.

You wokeā€¦

i could see LeBron or JayZ (or people like them) supporting Trump. he just saved them a massive amount of money.

he basically gave all these guys a massive raiseā€¦

Better schools ā€¦ safer neighborhoods.

yes, Look at all the feminists that defended Bill Clinton last electionā€¦