Canada forward bill to ban conversion therapy nationwide

Good talk.

I don’t share your humor regarding this. When it comes to children and their welfare, I don’t play.

1 Like

Amen to that!

Libs laugh at this. Think about that.

How many laughing emojis have you posted in this thread? Three? Four?

You tell me, you obviously have an attempt at a count there. :wink:

You laugh at pedophilia. Think about that.

LGBT kids with rejecting families are 8 times more likely to attempt to kill themselves than LGBT kids with accepting families.

But you’re right - Denise the drag queen at the library is the real threat.

Way to keep your eye on the prize.

2 Likes

No, I laugh at people pretending to be stupid. Libs are laughing that pedophilia is a crime that causes homosexuality.

I don’t expect you to think about that.

:hugs:

:point_up_2: sexually molested children with neglectful parents.

In America, not long ago, little girl beauty pageants became a thing. In these pageants, idiot parents dress their little 5 and 6 year old girls up like adults, complete with adult make up, and parade them in front of crowds of people. A few years ago on one of the tabloid shows, they had a story about one such couple of idiots who dressed their little 6 year old up in the same clothing that Julia Roberts wore in pretty woman. They even taught her cute little prostitute poses that she could use in front of a crowd of hundreds. HOW ADORABLE, say the morons! And we can’t figure out why pedophilia and rape are getting worse in America…:thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Same thing - LGBT kids with rejecting families are 8 times more likely to try to kill themselves than those with accepting families.

But go ahead and pretend you care about kids - it’s cute.

That’s stupid.

I do care about kids which is why i would have never allowed my kids or grand kids anywhere near a trans.

1 Like

It really is. People need to stop encouraging homosexuality when the primary cause is sexual exploitation as a young child.

Conflict of interest, I know.

:man_shrugging:

Libs reject the idea that pedophilia leads to homosexuality, they don’t accept it and laugh about it.

1 Like

Best to explain to them what a mental illness is instead.

Yeah, no ■■■■ . Conflict of interest. lol

Oh, and it’s also really funny that Americans are providing expert council to a country with 15% the reported rape rate of the US.

Clearly more conservative thought is what’s needed.

Science is a conflict of interest only to the most hardcore partisans.