Canada ban conversion therapy

If that counselor works on changing one’s sexuality… yeah.

Imagine our conversation if we were talking about a counselor who was working to make someone who was straight into a gay person.

I wouldn’t frame it as changing their sexuality directly. That would certainly fail.

Perhaps helping them to understand their sexuality? Maybe the patient is unsure if they are actually homosexual or not and want help in navigating what is very complicated waters.

The goal shouldn’t be to change them. It should be to help them figure out their own sexuality and making decisions based off of that.

1 Like

And there we have it

No need to imagine.

That is fine… that isn’t conversion therapy

Very informative.
Thanks.

Stop pretending.

I’m kind of blown away that we are in the year 2022 and people are still tripped out by gay people. why?

My guess is that it is mainly about gay men and the objections stem from a very narrow view of what masculinity is and anything that deviates from that the slightest bit is a threat.

1 Like

Introducing sexual confusion into a young child’s life is an evil perversion…period.

Can you describe what that means- specifically?

A child is born a boy or a girl…in 99.9999999999999999999% of the cases but this question of which sex they are, is being introduced by adults in their lives who have a distorted grip on reality. They then introduce that confusion into an innocent child’s life. Leave them alone. If later on, when they’re mature enough to vote, they can then decide whether or not nature made a mistake?

How about Emma Watson?

So you’re not talking about being gay. You’re ok with that then I take it?

$28B per year.

Another word that needs to be redefined

If they volunteered? Don’t care.

So if the law permits things like bestiality and pedophilia (and its only a matter of time. Progs changed the laws to permit all the other perversions. ), the practitioners won’t have to contend with busybodies trying to change them?

Progs rejoice!

I am ok with any sexual decision an individual makes when they’re old enough to vote. That’s their business. My objection are to the adults, introducing sexual confusion into a child’s life.

Ahh. The big old dumb slippery slope.

We slipped a long time ago.