Canada - A national Security Threat. Is Trump An idiot or A Moron?

If that’s you’re best contribution, you may want to choose to remain silent?

Trump is a moronic idiot.

2 Likes

and with less knowledge in 2016, he still defeated everyone else… even a former senator and cabinet member.

Yes. He the moronic idiot was able to find just enough equally moronic idiots to vote for him in just the right electoral states.

His was absolutely not an intelligent elevation into the Oval Office.

It just proved that stupid at the top is possible with enough stupid st the bottom.

4 Likes

and somehow, being stupid, we put our choice in the oval office instead of the choice of alllll the brilliant libs. Yes… so stooopid.

Not everyone who supports trump is a moron.
Everyone who LIKES trump is a moron.

2 Likes

winning a popularity contest doesn’t prove your intelligence.

1 Like

by that logic everyone is a national security threat.

Canada - A national Security Threat. Is Trump An idiot or A Moron?

The proper dichotomy is, “Stupid or Liar?”*

*Credit to Adam Carolla

The path to tyranny.

You are proud you put stupid in the Oval Office.

Enough ssid.

:laughing:

1 Like

Donald Trump thinks Francis Scott Key was being held by elements of the Canadian Navy during the battle of Baltimore when Key penned his poem ‘The Star Spangled Banner’ in 1814. A poem later set to music and eventually becoming our National Anthem.

Yet the dumb ass president thinks NFL players taking to their knees when the Anthem plays are disrespecting our National Anthem and our Flag.

We are living in an alternate reality folks.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

1 Like

also today also honored D-Day something Canada help with cough.

It does prove he is uninformed… at best…

I love it how libs set their hair on fire.

I’ve never heard of a lib setting their hair on fire. Who has done this?

Your deranged TDS audience will kick each other in their groins over it just to cause their faces to wrinkle up in pain for the cameras.

I’ve never heard of this, either. Who specifically has done this?

You are asking serious questions of a poster who is proud he helped put stupid in the Oval Office.

Good luck with that.

:laughing:

2 Likes

Trump is a tough guy against England and Canada, but he’s soft against his buddy Putin and Russia.

1 Like

Someone must have just given Donald a paragraph long history of the War of 1812, and this is what he took away from it.

2 Likes

Emilia
@PoliticalEmilia
I’m 15.
How is it that I knew what happened during the War of 1812, but the president didn’t?
Stop calling the president an immature teenager - that’s an insult to us. He’s an immature idiot.
4:54 PM - Jun 6, 2018

7,602 people are talking about this

4 Likes

He talks to putin all the time.