Can you hate the sin without hating the sinner?

Why? Don’t they deserve it?

I wish I could understand what point you’re trying to make with your line of questioning.

Who better to talk to young people about behavior that might land them in jail: A minister or someone who has served time in jail? In the same way, it may be well if someone is going to talk to people about their sin, perhaps it is best to talk against the sin he/she knows.

1 Like

You keep asking this. I accept God’s judgement in the matter. I am not aware of any other alternative. Heaven, through the shed blood of Christ, or Hell, by rejection of the same. I endorse people’s freedom to choose their own eternity. That people make a foolish choice saddens me, but again, it’s not my decision.

We all deserve it.

I stated that there’s nothing more hayeful than thinking non Christians should spend eternity in hell. Optrader responded that he’s just the messenger. I’m trying to find out if it’s more than that (if op endorses it), and if not why.

To be tortured in hell for eternity?

Then you aren’t just a messenger. You agree with God’s hateful punishments?

Yet, you endorse the message you forward. Namely that people who aren’t Christian and have accepted jesus deserve to be tortured in an eternal hell

Bizarre that some Christians find it so objectional to be forced bake a cake for a gay person, then turn around amd say people who aren’t like them (believe in Jesus) deserve to be tortured in hell for eternity.

1 Like

That’s what I mean.

Endorse?? You make it sound like God’s Judgment is up for a vote!

God’s going to judge they way he’s going to judge, whether or not anyone endorses anything.

Further, you’ve made up your own scenario as if it means something. And then you want someone to endorse it as if you are the god making the call on someone else’s final disposition.

Hint: It doesn’t work that way.

Right away you came up with that in the very first reply to the thread, and you were corrected within a few posts that it’s not what Christianity holds. But you’ve insisted on holding that fabrication and demanding people to “endorse” it.

Blunt question: Are you here to understand what Christianity truly teaches, or just to troll?

The fabrication is bizarre.

Yea, that’s how people pass their responsibility off for accepting and worshipping a being that puts people in hell for eternity just because they don’t worship him. I on the other hand DO NOT endorse eternal torture for anyone…and I will not accept nor defend a being that does.

@Optrader and I have been having a legitimate conversation. If you can’t join in without calling others trolls, I suggest you find a different thread.

3 Likes

Many Christians, including @optrader believe in hell for non believers / sinners that haven’t repented. That to me is a hateful position. And I’m sorry you feel the need to defend such positions. I guess the clan has to stick together!

“non-believer” is a subjective term in most cases.

And all the people in the last 1,900 years who had never heard of Christ?

Salvation through Introspection, or damnation through the Ego. The Golden Rule has always applied.

You made that up.

I asked you a direct question, and you couldn’t answer it. (Unless you are actually saying that the answer is the second part of the question!)

Maybe you think so, but Optrader has rejected your “endorsement” question, and in response you have started asserting that your fabrication applies to him.

That’s not legitimate. It’s disingenuous.

You made that up.