Can we talk about Mexico paying for the wall?

Yep…but “we” will have stopped the bleeding and can now address a problem that is no longer growing.

The fact that what you said isn’t reality negates the reality of what you said. Tax savings =/= Mexico paying for the wall.

Call Trump’s bluster hyperbole, that’s fine. There’s no reason to cling to the Mexico will pay for it angle. They won’t.

Maybe you’ve answered this question and I apologize if you have and I missed it, but why did you vote for Trump if you think most of what he ran for were lies or undeliverable?

The people of what country make up the preponderance of tax payer money being spent illegal immigration?

That tax payer money isn’t coming from Mexico. Mexico’s government isn’t going to pay a dime or lose a dime if we get tax relief from the wall.

At best, your argument is that a subset of the common citizens of Mexico is going to “pay” for the wall by not receiving tax dollars from the US. Leaving aside the convoluted nature of that line of reasoning, a subset of Mexican citizens =/= Mexico.

Wow its like he was straight up lying about his top 3 campaign promises

Because I voted 3rd party.

1 Like

To you, it was like that.

I could say the same about many Dem campaign pledges. ( shrug )

Gotcha.

10 third parties

You just said you didnt believe what he was saying about his top 3 campaign pledges. Let me guess “truthful hyperbole”? Now you’re running with whataboutism? Wow…

I don’t believe most campaign pledges from just about any politician.

It’s not mere “whataboutism”.

To me, politicians are like used car salesmen.

Ohh right now trump is just like every other politician. Whataboutism. Yeah so what that he lied on all his major platforms. :rofl: I’m sure you also didnt reaaaallllyy believe that Hillary would follow through on her plans too

Insert something I didn’t say…

Oh so you did believe trump when he said he would reduce the debt, when he said he would repeal Obamacare and create a new system, and that Mexico would pay for the wall, and you did view him as not a normal politician?

:roll_eyes:

Snipping and altering posts is against TOS. Why cant you directly answer? Do you or do you not believe trump lied about reducing the debt, making Mexico pay for the wall, and repealing Obamacare with a replacement? Do you or do you not view trump as just another politician?

If you are here illegally from Mexico and American taxpayers are paying billions of dollars annually to support you but a wall will stop this in the future, if you’re a taxpayer…you can justify that Mexico paid for the wall.

Few people, even Trumpists, were naive enough to believe Donald’s campaign promises. Trumpists were driven to kneel before him, and continue to be driven to do so, by different motivations.

So they didnt believe him about the wall, the debt, health care, locking up hillary… he could shoot someone on 5th ave for surez

1. SCOTUS
  2. No “President Hillary”
  3. Cry moar, libs

Anything else is gravy. That Donald’s an incompetent reprobate dividing the country and tainting conservatism is immaterial.

1 Like