Can we talk about Mexico paying for the wall?

There are, but I think it’s just easier to prove widespread lying more now than ever before. You literally have news outlets playing video evidence of Trump that show he is a complete ********* artist in real time. And yet, for tens of millions of people all around us, it’s not even a concern.

But saying Mexico would pay for it, in chants, makes “trying like hell to get it built”, now utterly ridiculous.

He said Mexico would pay for it, now he’s busy conning taxpayers into footing the bill. It’s so needlessly stupid.

Keyword: Needlessly. The initial con is practically useless, as this–the real, practical getting funding for the wall, from real people, in real time–is the problem that it presumed to solve. And for all we know, it makes getting funding harder, because the whole project was premised on such bad faith and mendacity.

1 Like

You’re trying too hard to understand Lucy. You only need to understand this: I don’t need your approval or your consent. And my vote does not need to be justified to anyone. Are you cool with that?

1 Like

Yes, I always thought that. No way Mexico was ever going to pay for that.

Still, thank goodness sanctuary city Hillary isn’t in there.

Don’t insert yourself into my post. I wasn’t referring to you.

Okay. But you have to say the magic word! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Okay.

Talk radio warmed them up to this idea.

When “we” build the wall, Mexico will pay for it every year there after in savings to taxpayers.

Since things haven’t been going swimmingly for Trump lately I say he should go do a rally, and soon!

Same here. Those things are pure political genius.

And you were fooled.

Trump counted on people just like you to believe he was actually going to build the wall. Two levels of gullibility here: (1) people who thought Mexico would actually pay for the wall; and (2) people who didn’t buy (1) but gobbled up lies Donald spouted about building the wall.

Yeah. They fuel the plebes.

You let us all know when the beautiful slat wall is complete, champ.

Wrong. I just want the wall. Don’t care who pays for it. Understand?

You are categorized in (2).

You can watch it right along with me, chump.

I think that when historians look back on this era there will be serious debate as to whether or not this is some massive joke that has been played on historians.

1 Like