Can we talk about Mexico paying for the wall?

Did he? Not even repairs?

Mayorkas isn’t repairing it.

There is a dilapidated wall there now thats been in place for 32 years and is replaced by the same style of bollard wall. It’s a repair.

When I replace a small section of my fence with my neighbors because the 4x4 rotted out it is a repair not a new femce

Not the story I read. What about Friendship Park?

Do you even know what friendship park is? And what the change actually is. There was already a wall there too

Yep, the site of Mayorkas new wall.

So no you have absolutely no idea what friendship park is. I didn’t think so

There’s a wall there now

Sure, it used to be a place where citizens of both sides could meet up for a game of dominoes, maybe a beer. Through the fence of course.

Now it’s a contruction site. Or will be soon.

See that gate? That is literally the only real thing being changed. That gate leading to small park will be removed. The wall already exists

That’s not a wall. Yep, no more gate mayorkas. Why does he hate brown people.

The cruelty angle is actually getting a fair amount of play here and unlike most of the state our local news leans right

1 Like

Glad we could agree.

Brandon is a racist.

All this is about is that the Mexican government wants a piece of this multibillion dollar business of sending phony asylum seekers to the US.

If enough Californians move to Mexico, maybe they’ll construct a big, beautiful wall on their own land? :+1: