Can we talk about Mexico paying for the wall?

Those of us on the Right here 100% support needs/merit based immigration. Very similar to what countries like Canada, Demark, Switzerland, etc., do.

Even if those needs are low wage, education not required, jobs?

What should have been done decades ago was a seasonal/temp worker program for many of those types of jobs. Cost of living in the US is outrageous. Heck there’s plenty of people who leave the US every year because of that. Many from CA, as you likely know.

The fence that wasn’t maintained?

They have been constantly doing maintenance on it since it was built in 1990.

It’s a fence. It goes into the ocean about 20’. You can walk around it.

Maybe you know; why is Mayorkas planning to build a 30’ wall there starting next month?

I’ve actually been there several times and it’s closer to half a football field. You can’t walk around it even at low tide (great photography opportunities throughout the nature preserve there)

Also the combination of the river mouth and fence acting as a jetty make the riptides on that beach quite dangerous Way more crossings are attempted using pangas from Rosarito at night than the Tijuana Rivermouth

I looked at pictures of it. About 20’ at low tide. I could easily walk around it.

Why is Mayorkas building a 30’ wall there starting any day?

I’ve been there. It isn’t 20’.

High tide.

Because the old one is 30 years old and falling apart from saltwater damage

Nah, that’s low tide. This is high tide (20’ high fence for reference)

The tide is coming in.

Why is Mayorkas builimg a 30’ high wall there next month? Is he a rogue?

Yes. Coming in from a low tide. See the difference in what it looks like at an actual high tide

No.

Why is Mayorkas builimg a 30’ high wall there next month? Is he a rogue?

I already said. It’s falling apart from 32 years of saltwater damage

They didn’t maintain it?

Brandon promised not a foot of wall would be built on his watch.

Sure they did. They did all kind of maintenance there throughout the years The ocean in the end won though and now they have to completely rebuild that section

Notice how it veers to the right at the end? It didn’t always do that. It’s the result of repair after a storm

Bu…buh… Brandon promised not one foot of wall…