Can Rivera's employer be sued?

Obama had 6 years of a hostile congress. He spent his 2 with a friendly congress actually passing legislation and trying to stabilize the economy.

So far, Trump and the Rs have done very little. They shouldn’t have any problem passing sensible immigration legislation. There have even been bipartisan attempts sent to Trump, and he rejects them.

It’s hard to get work done when you do the job you’ve been asked, and your boss keeps sending it back to you.

1 Like

He’s had bipartisan immigration reforms sent to him, and rejected them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/trump-backs-gop-immigration-plan-rejects-limited-approach-on-dreamers/2018/02/14/56f52176-118f-11e8-9570-29c9830535e5_story.html?utm_term=.3058640f5ae8

So your making excuses for OBAMA’s Friendly congress of not fixing Immigration because they were just tooooooooooooo BUSY with the Affordable Healthcare.

Sorry they didn’t want to fix it. Just as the GOP doesn’t really want to fix it.

Congress can do more than 1 or 2 things a year.

That was my reaction too. Rivera who, as well.

Reading the OP is like walking into the middle of a conversation.

No-I’m giving you an ACTUAL explanation of what happened. In 2009, we had a crashing economy, and health care was Obama’s key campaign promise, so yes, he actually got busy fulfilling his key campaign promise and trying to fix the economy.

Trump’s key promise was immigration reform. BUILD THAT WALL! BUILD THAT WALL! We heard that OVER, and OVER, and OVER and OVER. And he was given a BIPARTISAN deal that would have allowed him to begin to fulfill that promise. Literally the only person who stopped Trump was Trump.

Obama tried with Rs ruing his 2nd term. They said no.

I wish someone would tell that to the republicans in office right now.

Whether you agree or not with what they did, you can not deny that the last time Democrats held both houses of congress, they got a lot done. Right now, not a lot is getting done.

Now if this is true (from link a few down from your op since you didn’t provide any info on your rant I’ll let you look in the thread for the link).

“Yarrabee Farms follows all laws related to verifying employees are legal to work in the United States, and we regularly seek outside counsel to ensure we stay up-to-date on employment law matters,” the statement read. “We keep records on all employees and have shared that information with authorities.”

He also noted that Rivera passed the government’s E-Verify employment verification system,

Sounds to me like Rivera had false/forged identity papers. Papers good enough to pass the e-verify system.

So what do you charge the employer with if they have documentation showing everything was good?

I say find the person/group/people responsible for helping him get papers (yes even if it was years ago) and charged with with accessory to murder.

Oh ■■■■■■■■■

Schummer gave him wall funding, and he said no because he wants to keep screaming at his lovely rallies about the rapist mexicans and how no one will stop them.

Or the farm was lying about putting him through e-verify.

a tweet from the victims cousin
hey i’m a member of mollie’s family and we are not so ■■■■■■■ small-minded that we generalize a whole population based on some bad individuals. now stop being a ■■■■■■■ snake and using my cousins death as political propaganda. take her name out of your mouth.

1 Like

This is great news for Steve Scalise and the others who were shot by a bernie sanders employed psychopath.

Matt Mika, David Bailey, Crystal Griner, Zack Barth and Roger Williams are the others injured by the bernie sanders employee.

Did you miss the “if true” part of my question?

Dems love open borders…

She was a 20 year old college student. Murdered by an illegal invader and dumped in a cornfield . You are either living in a cave or getting your news from CNN. Rise and shine.

Yep. These low lifes hired this demon to save a few bucks. Sue them into oblivion. Or send somebody to prison.

Anyone who has eaten food from that farm is guilty. They should have performed due diligence before buying.

I’m doubting that any consumers will be sued. But I would certainly consider suing the company who may have cheated the system by hiring him. At the very least, they need to do a new and thorough screening of their employees. Unless we are to believe that he was the only illegal working there. Find the invaders and turn them over to ICE.

Doubtful. First you’d have to prove they knowingly hired an illegal and somehow were contributory/complicit in the crime.

You can’t fix anything without first securing the border, ending sanctuary cities/states, and increasing interior enforcement.

You’ll never save the patient without stopping the bleeding.