Can libs tell me what is your standard American diet?

Lose the toast and you have fine keto breakfast… butter is good, put it on the eggs and bacon

2 Likes

You should have asked about that, then.

6 Likes

First off I wanted you libs to tell me what is standard American diet. How is that a hard question?

The rabbits took out most everything earlier this spring, but I’m making up for it now with cucumbers, zucchini and onions.

2 Likes

Had you put links in your op this thread would have gone different.

5 Likes

Ever since a recent medical incident I’ve been on a high iron diet. A fair amount of red meat, which is a change for me. But also a healthy amount of spinach, lintels, quinoa, chick peas, hummus, tofu, and yes, lots of liver even though it’s not my favorite.

2 Likes

:rofl:

If you don’t mind me asking, approximately how old are you?

Cause I’m in my mid-thirties, and in the last 2 years I’ve gained 20 pounds, eating the same diet I’ve been eating since I was in my early 20s.

1 Like

Like the doctor always tells me when I get shots, it’ll be over so fast you won’t feel a thing.

1 Like

Have you been on the keto diet for long? I’ve heard lot of good things about it.

Why? I simple question what is American standard diet.

Back in Feb Booker said this.

Other day I heard Bernie saying we need to tax meat is discourage consumption.

There is no links. Just something that I created out of thin air to get us off gun debate.

Or so everything I post needs a link?

Are you asking me? This post is directly after mine.

Lock it down if you want, I’m done participating in this thread.

3 Likes

It’s not hard.

You were told.

Don’t worry, we made it good.

1 Like

Careful about the amount of Potassium your getting in OJ.

The amount of salt in processed food is ■■■■■■■ astronomical!

If you expect people to know what you are talking about you need to let them know what you want to talk about. I had no idea what you were talking abou, apparently as well as most who posted in the thread.

If there are no link, there are no links. But then you should have mentioned what bernie and booker have said to garner discussion.

As your op stands, I was considering if it needed to be moved out of politics.

1 Like

Why be careful about OJ potassium?

Yea everything is so packed with salt. I need to start using my crockpot more with fresh meat and veggies

1 Like

Odd, I’m pretty sure you were responding to my post but I don’t see it.

I’m 33.

I will say, one life changing thing I’ve added to my diet—Metamucil. Best thing that ever happened to my GI.

1 Like

I would be careful just from the amount of sugar in fruit juice.

It is hard to say for sure, but I think I was responding to ImRight.

Unless you were the one who said they recently started to gain weight, on the same diet - and your doctor said it’s just cause you’re getting old.

Because that’s what’s happening to me.