Can libs tell me what is your standard American diet?

I’ve just read that statement and I’m going what the hell?

Who sets those standard? Who gave libs that power?

Inquiring minds want to know.

2 Likes

Huh?..

1 Like

The F(D)A. :wink:

It’s not a hard question…what is your standard American diet?

Im in the process of reducing my salt intake.

Why is this in politics?

1 Like

Your thread is nonsensical, I guess you want people to answer the title. The post itself is referencing exactly what?

Try harder.

1 Like

Guns ‘n’ Grease.

I realize this photo may be offensive to some. Obviously, no one needs that much butter on their toast.

8 Likes

What are you talking about?

What statement are you referring to, exactly?

1 Like

@GWH
@Snow96
@Medicswife2002

Can you lock this thread down…my mistake. They’re just going to get personal.

I wanted to ask forum libs first because Sander want to tax the hell out of meat and Booker want to force his standards of what de believes to be American diet.

1 Like

Me too. I advise magnesium supplements. A fun fact about humans is that we tend to crave salty foods when we are low on magnesium (which most Americans are deficient in).

I would also recommend supplementing Vitamin D and calcium along with the magnesium, which is crucial for delivering the former two.

2 Likes

That’s good to know. Thanks. My doctor has been going on about salt for a while.

1 Like

Have little egg with that meat candy. :smiley:

1 Like

I was offended by the scant amount of butter…

6 Likes

Funny. I just decided to start drinking more orange juice today…theres my calcium and vit D.

My blood pressure tends to run high and i don’t think salt and frozen puzzas help

2 Likes

:rofl:

9 Likes

Right now I am working though the bluefin tuna caught last week. Like 40 pounds to go!

3 Likes

Yum, toast.

2 Likes

That should also be a big boost to your potassium levels.

1 Like

They don’t.

Neither does the rest of what I eat.

1 Like

I’m about to go do 5x5 squats at 2x body weight and then down a 800 calorie smoothie :man_shrugging:

4 Likes