Can hospital be forced to use medication requested by patient?

The Ivermectin that was prescribed by a doctor outside the hospital appears to have saved the man’s life. My understanding is that he was on a ventilator with very little chance of recovery when the original court order allowed the treatment.

This case is a threat to the forced-vaccinations-are-the-only-answer narrative. Expect the government to make sure to keep potentially life-saving treatments away from patients.

It’s definitely good to do your own research. Don’t always trust 100% the doctor . They make mistakes too.

Get 2nd opinion or if you don’t agree or trust your doctor, get a different one.

Off-label doesn’t have to mean unproven clinically, just not specifically approved for a certain use by the FDA. The physician (or whoever is giving an off-label medication/treatment) could still be held liable for any bad outcome. There are relatively few routinely prescribed off-label medications. Medical devices can be a different story.

1 Like

No, but odds are you could find a doctor who would.

That’s just a nsaid. Why wouldn’t a doctor give the go ahead?

Allan

Even weirder how I have to refuse the narcotics and ask for the nsaid. lol

Prolly got paid off by the narcotic manufacturer.

That kind of doctor I would try and steer clear of.

Tornado and it’s generic are quite effective.

Allan

Meh. They all do. That’s Big Pharma though. :rofl:

3 Likes

All I get is muscle relaxers and DUEXIS (Ibuprofren) and neither one does ■■■■■

Toradol is pretty damn awesome. Even helps with an L-shaped ankle :man_shrugging: lol

Can people be forced to take “medication” prescribed by Drs,?

Well, if the left had their way… lol

4 Likes

I’m with this.

Patient needs to find a different doctor if the one s/he has wants to treat the issue in a way the patient does not want to follow.

1 Like

No. Do people think that happens?

Yes. I know it does.

A competent consenting adult cannot be forced into medical treatment. It’s illegal. If you know of that happening you should tell the police.

Mandatory vaccinations and masking.

1 Like

vaccine have alwasy been mandatory in school and military.

Glad we could agree. Not always.

They are vax and mitigation, not treatments.

Apples and oranges.

Allan