Can anyone defend Scott Pruitt

Agree. LIB hypocrisy is cartoonish.

Deep state DEMs and the MSM are driving these efforts. Deep state DEMs leak everything anti Trump and the MSM runs with it, no matter how trivial. That creates a false meme that Trump is the most corrupt politician ever to sit in the White House and that he has surrounded himself with some of the most corrupt officials ever to occupy their respective office.

And on the other side of the coin, one of the most corrupt administrations laughably claims their administration was scandal free.

While DEMs might think this kind of crap will get them back in power, I strongly believe they will find the upcoming mid-terms to be yet another catastrophic failure.

We should not tolerate corruption, regardless of our agenda. Period.

2 Likes

:smile:

Oh the irony.

There may be something to that in some cases the folks on the left are less interested in corruption unless it is on the right. What I am getting from this thread is that those on the right don’t care about it AT ALL and there are a fair number of obviously “ethically challenged” individuals in the Trump admin. Mick Mulvaney comes immediately to mind, what a crook, and there are plenty more.

If it was just Pruitt that would be one thing, but it’s a den of thieves up there and they are getting ridiculous support from the REAL hypocrites, that being Trump supporters who’s every other word is HILLARY!!!

You are simply repeating LIB hypocritical talking points.

Corruption is rampant in Washington, on both sides of the political aisle. LIBs would like nothing better than for the GOP to weed out all of their bad apples, leaving only DEM bad apples.

Who in Washington right now is matching Pruitt in corruption? Besides Trump.

That’s like pointing out that Obama’s corrupt DOJ never indicted a single Obama administration official.

Do you honestly believe the DEM deep state and MSM will ever go after a DEM official, no matter how corrupt. Simply pointing to the lack of a story about DEM corruption doesn’t mean there is no corruption.

Bizarro World. :roll_eyes:

Asking again. Who in Washington right now is matching Pruitt in corruption? Besides Trump.

I should have added a parting statement predicting you would make such a stupid request. :roll_eyes:

At least you admit you have nothing. :clap:

Simple question. :roll_eyes: Simple answer. You made the statement saying there was much corruption on both sides. So who equals Pruitt? If you were wrong, say so.

You say “you guys” a lot.

This sort of broad brushing is evident throughout your thinking.

1 Like

It is no talking point that a very corrupt Mr. Pruitt is being defended vigorously right here in the very thread. You can pretend to be blind to it all day long, but it is perfectly obvious to the objective reader.

I’m not defending anything Pruitt or any other corrupt politician has done. I’m simply pointing out the hypocrisy.

The statement I made is factual. I have no intention of spending countless hours documenting all of the corruption that has surfaced over the years. In regards to a prominent DEM, I can point you to Matt Margolis’s book about Obama’s many scandals.

Anyone who honestly believes Pruitt is the only corrupt politician currently serving in Government is living in a bizarro world.

As am I…….

Peek still will not answer my question either.

It’s pretty clear that Peek is a partisan, black-and-white personality.

Republicans = good
Democrats = bad.

Any wrongdoing by a Republican is somehow the media’s fault.

So I went to Amazon and got a Kindle version of Margolis’ book, which is a total piece of shlock. it’s an excuse to dump on anything he did.

And you still haven’t given the name of anyone in this admin. who compares with Pruitt for corruption.