Calling out falsehoods

Are you a mod?

1 Like

Because he chose to. Because he didn’t like the posts. Because he doesn’t like me. I don’t know because I haven’t asked. In fact I didn’t know they were deleted until I came into this thread.

Which who started why?

Do I need to be to delete my own posts?

Honey, you show me where I claimed CoH. So you go on and make all of the obfuscations of a conversation you can possibly imagine until the sun rises and sets. Until the letters are worn off of your keypad.

And in the end… You’ll have just what you do now. Trying your best to make something out of nothing and falling flat on your face: a big, fat nothingburger.

2 Likes

I just did. Honesty is my MO.

I was not calling you a drug addict. It was a rhetorical device. If you took it that way I apologize and will lower my level of debate accordingly to avoid any future misconceptions.

1 Like

Because it honestly seems like after you and the others were asked to come back to this site that there is a second set of unspoken rules.

I also find it weird how nobody on the right ever flags yet I come across liberal posts that are hidden and liberal threads that are locked due to multiple flags

Yeah nobody on the right flags…
Sure buddy…I see we have entered make believe tine and everyone here is innocent…

It means what I said it means, context. The royal you. Sneaky went on to clarify that it was a rhetorical device, which is the more proper description. You question the moderation of this board because

A) you don’t understand an offensive to you post that was in no way meant to be offensive.

or

B) you want to see more right leaning posters given timeouts.

Judging by your posts within this thread, I’m inclined to think it’s B. For your information, they’ve been held to the same standards your side has. Multiple righty’s have been given extensive timeouts as well as have multiple lefty’s. We try to delete first, give as many chances as possible, but at some point we have to take measures to instill some sense of responsibility to those who wish to violate the rules of this forum. Our only recourse is to take it away when posters choose to not comply.

Both “sides” should consider not using the flag button as a means to avenge their friends choices.

1 Like