Calling out falsehoods

What was the purpose of this thread? You’re mad because I was joking with you…and I even tried to give you some interesting information…things that I’ve read and personally observed.

And for that you’re mad?

I’m I suppose to post the way that YOU want me to post?

I don’t get it.

2 Likes

I don’t flag or piss and moan over fairness and who said what and broad brushing and is it fair, blah blah blah. Honestly, that kind of stuff reminds me of when I was in kindergarden.

What you state about Trump is your opinion from your perspective. Your “truth” is your reality. It isn’t mine and it certainly isn’t shared by everyone. So, that makes you just someone with an opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.

No need to be sorry about it because as much as you’d like it to be a fact, it simply isn’t.

Thank you for giving me your permission to “report you” which is completely asinine. I called out your post as an example of falsehoods. You fit the example perfectly.

And yes, you are on a site hosted by someone who doesn’t share your views. THAT is a fact. Stretching that to being in CoH? The contortions you are putting yourself through aren’t necessary.

It is a DEBATE forum. :bulb:

2 Likes

I’ll tell you what libs.

Why don’t you guys tell me how to post, what to post and when.

Would that make you all happy?

2 Likes

You do understand one of biggest falsehood out there is this global warming scam.

And when libs repeat this nonsense are they lying?

1 Like

When one repeatedly tried the same tactics even after they’ve been told their tactics are obvious and clumsy, does it become less obvious and clumsy the tenth time they try it?

I noticed you failed to answer my question.

Interesting. Now you back off of it. Safety first, right? :rofl:

1 Like

I did answer your question…by not answering it.

Are you telling me how to give you an answer now?

You can do whatever you want…just don’t expect me to answer your question when you failed to answer mine.

Or is that a problem?

Please explain how this “became a left-wing hate site.”

Then stop preaching madasheck.

No I claimed that you claimed that what he said is a coh. Not that you commited a coh.

Your little game iant going to work here…regardless of whatever support you have.

You know good and well that is a rhetorical device and I wasn’t calling you a drug addict. My drug addictions are none of your concern either.

Talk about victim card.

You absolutely were talking directly to @H_Arendt in the other posts that have since been deleted.

Yes, I was talking directly to him. What I was not doing was calling him a drug addict.

So what they got deleted, you had posts deleted? Who started this thread and why?

Are you claiming I deleted them?

Then why did the mod agree that there was a problem and delete all but one of your posts that did so?

This was just brought to my attention.

We can’t even talk about healthcare without hearing republicans want everyone to die.

1 Like

I long for the older style conservatives who believed in personal responsibility.
Personal accusations don’t bother me (not into victimhood) but I would prefer people who resort to such rhetoric to own it.

1 Like

Preferably by pushing Granny over the cliff. :wink:

LOL. That was Paul Ryan…we had nothing to do with it. :wink:

1 Like