Calling out falsehoods

I have said repeatably I don’t like seeing that from either side. Also if you would notice I haven’t lambasted anyone on the right either and am purposely trying to leave out names in my examples. Even when pressed

I just want to see this place go back to where politics can actually be discussed with someone that doesn’t already hare the same exact opinion as me. Like it use to be.

Really???

So your example you have been using throughout this thread isn’t from someone on the right?

And really, you think people can’t do a search and find the post you keep referencing? Like we also can’t figure out how to see edits?

Lol… what an amusing stretch to try to pin a coh on someone.

I guess we all like to throw hail marys

2 Likes

Yes really, and yes my examples are 2 posters on the right. But if you notice I am trying my absolute hardest not to name or call them out anymore than I already did in each thread. I am also at the same time saying that it is not right when liberals do it.

Do you flag those posts from those on the left?

Something tells me you do not.

Either flag as the mods have suggested and be fair in your flagging or address them in the thread as the mods have suggested. Quit looking for ways to bypass that while stating you are just looking for fairness and discussion.

1 Like

What the heck do you want? Don’t direct your comment at me. Don’t direct your comment to someone else. Don’t broad brush, either.

You are on a debate forum sponsored by a host who is an avid supporter of Trump, an avid supporter of his policies and avidly in opposition to the current far left, liberal agenda.

Get in there. State what you have to say. Debate it. You’re going to get butthurt just like everyone else does at times. So what?

1 Like

I have no idea what a “coh” is.

Contempt of host. As a poster here you should know what this is.

So, CoH would be more appropriate.

I call it like I see it.

Your call is wrong. He doesnt call out hannity by name and it isnt a broad brush either…

Learn the rules…this would be ruled in his favor everytime.

You don’t have to call out someone by name to undermine what they stand for. But you already know that.

As the person who was called a drug addict, and looking at the context, it most certainly was directed at me.

I didn’t flag it because, on principle I oppose censorship, except where speech endangers people.

False accusations like this create no danger; they reflect more on the person who makes them up.

But I find it troubling to see the claim that this was not a falsehood to reproach. That is common courtesy.

I believe in courtesy, not in censorship, but I am saddened to see such posting treated as acceptable.

You kinda do here…you are stretching badly and everyone sees it. No mod here is gonna rule that a coh…

Can you provide evidence that- as you say …“everyone sees it” ?

It’s on the open board? Literally everyone can see it

Why cant I see it?

thread actually brought a tear to my eye…

reminded me of TTTM on the old boards…

1 Like

I don’t think she asked for that to happen.

That was some serious shade thrown there

“They’re not liars…they’re brainwashed”.