California Worlds 5th Largest Economy, surpassing UK

How do you know?

Do you know the the best solution to address this issue? Hint: it’s not a wall.

Do you believe someone who becomes unemployed, may then develop self esteem issues and turn to drugs?

Because we live here and this is in the news a lot
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-homeless-how-we-got-here-20180201-story.html

The wall is to stop people from breaking our immigration laws. We’ve relied on the government to do their job and protect our borders for decades and they’ve failed miserably. It could well be debated that their failure is intentional. This is probably the number one reason Trump was elected.

A wall along with E-verfy and heavy fines on employers for hiring illegals would send them back to where ever they came from.

You’re now saying the problem in California isn’t because of illegal immigration? Because there already is a physical barrier from the Pacific Ocean to the Arizona border and it’s been in place before the recent rise in homelessness started

California already has a border wall

They have a fence in some places. I understand a wall is underway there however.

Yes and that is because it’s impossible to build a wall in a 200 foot deep, 20 mile wide drifting sand dune. Nothing Trump can do will change that

The wall has begun there.

In the Algodones Dunes? No it hasn’t. There will never be more than a fence there that floats on top of the sand and needs to be raised every so often. A wall would get buried and there would be not a whole lot the US could do about because the dunes are drifting from the southwest.

Nope, you’re wrong. It’s a wall.

Other than the stupid wall (there’s one already there), you hit the nail on the head, especially the heavy, heavy fines to corps and individuals who hire illegal immigrants. After all, they’re here for one reason only and that’s to find freaking jobs!!

Living in a tourist town on the coast of Cal gives you good perspective on the Cal economy. And judging by home sales and traffic it look like the economy took off again last month after it slowed since Feb. I judge it mostly from home sales, which seemed to stall the last couple of months,but now everything has sold. Not to mention Tourists clogging my waves.

Umm

39,600 new and resale home transactions closed escrow in California during March 2018. The number of homes sold in March was 1% lower than a year earlier. Total sales volume year-to-date is about level with 2017 as of March 2018.

Which is exactly what I said. Last month is April. Not March. And I’ve seen home sale take off for the last 3 weeks or so…

In other words you are just looking at normal seasonal changes and trying to make it out to be something it isn’t. Sales are always the lowest in late January/early Feb then rise as we get closer to summer. It happens every year as shown in this chart
https://infogram.com/california-home-sales-volume-1h7j4do73jjx2nr

How is a high wige earner being replaced by illegal aliens? What specific jobs are you referring to?

Do you have some evidence of this other than “it appears?”