California providing health care to illegals

Was there an election where the taxpayers specifically agreed to this, if not…it’s stealing?

Yep, people were elected to spend tax money on things.

1 Like

you’d rather leave this onus on hospitals to provide free care?

Well said. :+1:

He speaks for me too.

…things that are “legal”.

What a strange thing to be mad about.

Dems give more rights to illegals than we have. No one rewards me with free health care for ignoring registering my car (for example). Yet, they break the law and get thousands of dollars worth of health care.

Sounds like you are ready for Medicare for All.

The dems running this state are so either so dumb or corrupt they couldn’t build a bullet train after nearly a decade and billions wasted. Record homelessness. Sewage flows down the gutters into the Ocean. Poor schools, high taxes… It’s like the left can’t learn…

How would you pay for it?

Taxation and resource prioritization.

If you look at the state dems run, why would anyone want to put them in charge of our health care. Did you want health care as crappy as cal’s roads, as congested as their freeways, as expensive as their housing.

Goobly gook… What would the payroll tax rate be? What would the income tax be? I ask as question and they send vague nothingness. Dems lied to pass Obama care or just did not understand the truth of it. Same with this…

Blue states hand feed red states with our tax revenue… you should thank us.

That’s an old stat that is not true any more. Why didn’t you know?

First you are mad that immigrants are getting healthcare, then you are mad at the idea that you would get healthcare but with a bad payroll tax or something. You’re a bit hard to please.

Take your time

So, what would the tax rates be again?

Why do you think I’d know that? What’s an unacceptable tax rate for you?