California providing health care to illegals

I don’t care if they actually do or not.

If they are adults then they need to have ALL their rights and not be on their parents insurance.

If they are not mature enough for some of those rights, then they are not adults and shouldn’t be voting.

2 Likes

insurance isn’t a right, the cut of age is set by providers.

The affordable care act disagrees with your statement.

Ya well as an agnostic conservative/libertarian I wish you guys would foot the bill on these endeavors instead of wanting others to do it. There is no such thing as free healthcare it is tax-funded by people who are already so taxed they are leaving to my state and many others driving property taxes up.

I have nothing but admiration and unending respect for someone who will take a migrant in and financially support them. However I have nothing but loathing on those who are wanting that burden to go taxpayers on their behalf.

2 Likes

The idiots are reelecting Trump, healthcare for illegals polls extremely bad among swing states.

That is very warped view (as far as I’m concerned) on what a child is. You do realize anyone 18 or older can enlist is the Armed Forces? Also the view you have is really just an aspect of our post modern view. Back in the “day” - so to speak - children in many families would be much more involved in more adult activities like helping to raise and take care of those younger than them, working long hours on the family farm. Also back in the day women would get married and have children in their teens and even young teens. Also when you consider other cultures working to support a family or tribe was very common place for those who were young. We are so conditioned today to believe that one cannot become an adult unless you have sat in classrooms for nearly 20 years of your life.

I think you can only speak for yourself.

Then as a Christian, you are to apply your personal resources to what you believe. Give so much of yourself and all of your resources, that it hurts. It’s your personal sacrifice of love and for what you stand for and say you believe that is the example of being a Christian. What this government is doing, is stealing and thou shalt not steal.

2 Likes

Joe Wilson was right?

As a Christian, is the government your church?

1 Like

No they don’t.

1 Like

Status doesn’t matter.

We are trying to kick them out. And what’s happening?

They do get basic coverage. For emergencies.

Illegals aren’t allowed to work.

We take away the tax cut for the one percent.

1 Like

They are diverting federal funds.

No you won’t.

On that post, he speaks for me too. Sitting in a classroom is counterproductive to becoming an adult.

Sorry not stealing.

Render unto Caesar…

What is your point? Please elaborate, I’d like to hear it.