Cal still making everyone poorer with expensive home mandate..Solar!

What is being outlawed for generation companies?

Ya itā€™s the dems fault pg and e has to pay. Ever heard of san bruno?

There is a reason there are rules utilities have to follow.

Why are you ignoring the homelessness and poverty the dems have caused? Donā€™t you care? Sure, itā€™s a great place to be rich.

Why do you ignore the top 20 poorest states which are almost entirely red?

So, why are Sempra & Pacificorp reporting such high profits? They operate in the same state under the same regulationsā€¦ Hmm, I wonder whatā€™s different?

Of course, weā€™re all sureā€¦ but just for ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  and giggles, maybe you can share with us all what law(s) was(were) changed by the Dems for the caseā€¦ Iā€™ll wait.

The media accurately reported PG&Eā€™s response to CAL FIRES determination that their lack of maintenance on transmission lines caused the fire. Itā€™s printed clearly in PG&Eā€™s response in the link above on their own website. How is this fake?

ETA: Sry, but the quote feature screwed my response up here. Not sure why it worked at th ebottom and not the top, but not sure how I can fix it either.

Want to make sure I go this straight.

PG&Eā€™s lack of maintenance on their transmissions lines that caused one of the most devastating fires in CA history that killed nearly 100 people. As a consequence, they settled a multi-billion dollar suit to compensate victims for their losses, and somehow youā€™re implying this is govt. overreach? You think PG&E should be able to cause this much destruction at their own free will and have no responsibility to the people that loss their lives and property as a result of their own (admitted) inaction?

Sure, what could ever be wrong with that mindset? :roll_eyes:

Again, CA is currently #18 on the list of states with the highest poverty rates. There are 16 other red states with poverty rates higher than CAā€¦ you might direct your ā€œconcernā€ in their direction.