Cal still making everyone poorer with expensive home mandate..Solar!

Dems didn’t kill PG&E. Poor management didd

Isn’t completely obvious the mandates by govt have raised their cost of business to the point of bankruptcy. You can’t do good maintenances when you don’t have the money. They can’t print it…

Back to the left not understanding basic economics…

California is America’s first third world State.

No. PG&E told us why they declared. It was because of the fire

Sorry, business is not magic… Govt harassment is making us all poorer.

No from being blamed for the fire and I’m sure the dems changed the law to make them more liable… We’d know the truth, if the media wasn’t fake.

Not even PG&E is saying what you claim. It is nothing more than a fantasy in your head

I cant speak for California specifically, but the utility I work for is getting into solar and wind because they want to be ahead of the market with the demand for energy. The costs are going down and there is money to be made.

Utilities would rather sell power from their solar and wind, then try to deal with thousands of customers with their own micro generation.

1 Like

Prove it then. Should be easy right?

Their equipment started a fire that killed 85 people and destroyed 18,800 buildings. Please explain why they shouldn’t be liable for that

Solar panels are going to be expensive for all those pup tents. :wink:

Getting solar has turned into a great investment for me personally. I’m on track to get a sizable rebate from SDG&E at the end of the year.

No money? They were making over 1/2 billion in profits per quarter. Talk about not understanding basic economics :roll_eyes:

https://www.sfgate.com/business/article/PG-E-profit-rises-to-564-million-for-quarter-13363879.php

If wind an solar worked you wouldn’t need govt subsidies to put them in place . The market would be way ahead of govt as usual.

They are also a site pollution taking up tons of acreage. Odd, how the left no longer seems to cares about “habitat”…

" US judge orders PG&E to use dividends to pay for efforts to reduce wildfire risks"

• A U.S. judge said on Tuesday that PG&E may not resume paying dividends and must use the money to fund its plan for cutting down trees to reduce the risk of wildfires in California.
  • The judge stopped short of more costly measures he proposed earlier this year.
  • The new criminal probation terms for PG&E are modest compared with ones the judge had in mind in January and that PG&E said could have cost upwards of $150 billion.

See who really runs PG&E…

Wind and solar will never produce enough electricity for industrial needs.

Solar, wind, and water, have so much potential. It’s a true shame to see it squandered through government like that.

So, if other forms of energy production are outlawed we starve… As we see in Venezuela and the rest of history starving people don’t make leftists change their laws…

Why shouldn’t they be held liable when their mistakes kill people?

That’s it.