Bye bye Kari Lake

She could do it in a Twitter space with Elmo.

Such Corruption in NM

“The courtroom exhibits may not have swayed the jurists, but those signature mismatches showed plenty of evidence that Kari Lake’s election was stolen by a lack of signature verification — and more.”

1 Like

Anyone that paid attention to the trial would know this is a lie.

Neither Lakes team nor their signature expert presented a single signature mismatch or attempted to get any signature mismatches entered into evidence.

WW

6 Likes

There are a bunch of Trump Supporters here that still believe the big lie. And they all say that there is vast amounts of evidence. But discount the fact that no credible evidence has been offered in a court.
IMHO this will not change. Nothing now or in the future will convince them that the election was not rigged and stolen. And some of them will still maintain that any day now we will all see the truth.

4 Likes

Judge Thompson decides not to sanction the attorneys or to award fees in the Karen Lake case. So his part is done.

WW

1 Like

This appears to be the definition of verification thst Democrsts apply to “signatute veriifcation”.

Collins Dictionary

If you verify something, you state or confirm that it is true.

The government has not verified any of those reports. [VERB noun]
I can verify that it takes about thirty seconds. [VERB that]
Synonyms: confirm, prove, substantiate, support

Such a definition does not require any process to actually prove signatures match. It simply requires the verifier to state, honestly or dishonestly, that they match

Fascinating.

Here you go.

Glad to help.

WW

1 Like

More evidence!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nope. What you have is a article by a known conspiracy theory author placed in a known conspiracy theory partisan media outlet. So I will wait to see if this gets picked up by any other media outlet. Then I shall wait and see if it is offered as evidence in a court of law. And then I shall wait and see what the verdict is.

3 Likes

They aren’t the dolts who pushed the Russian collusion lie and the Hunter laptop lie.

:rofl::rofl:

Yup, you are correct. They are not.

Kari is becoming just like Trump. Make up ■■■■ and hope it sticks.

1 Like

It’s fun when people fall for Twitter trolls

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. What I take exception to is your notion that “we” are under the illusion about any election result past will be overturned. Thanks in large part to Tucker Carlson and Elon Musk, who both are far from being avid President Trump supporters much of the country believes the FBI/DOJ leadership is politically biased for the left. Whether it be the 2020 General Election, VP Biden influence peddling, Jan 6th false flag, enough credible reporting is now out there in the public domain. In particular, the Carlson video at the Capitol is particularly damning. And now Fox News, another anti-MAGA outlet, is doing everything in their power to keep him off the air until 2025. Despite this, Tucker on Tuesday did a 10 minute video on Tweeter which in less than 24 hours had over 35 million hits per huff post. There is still hope for conservatives….

trump won every state(including DC)

everyone knows that.

Allan

1 Like

“If you want to get to President Trump, you’re going to have to go through me, and you’re going to have to go through 75 million Americans just like me.

“And I’m going to tell you, most of us are card-carrying members of the NRA [National Rifle Association]. That’s not a threat – that’s a public service announcement.

“We will not let you lay a finger on President Trump. Frankly, now is the time to cling to our guns and our religion.”

Not a threat?

Totally a threat.

It’s stochastic terrorism, and the rest of us must not allow ourselves to be cowed by it. To hell with 'em.

None of us should be threatened by words but the actions of going after Trump…over and over and over and over…using our government agencies that are supposed to be above politics…as political weapons, with the intent to undermine our democracy should be threatening to us all.

1 Like

Right.

Not a threat at all. That is why she said that.

A call and duty to freedom and the Constitution.

The question is how and why that would be construed as a threat.

1 Like