Bye bye Kari Lake

The 2021 attempt to recall Hobbs couldn’t get enough signatures to get on the ballot, let alone recall her.

I don’t see any reason why an attempt now would fair any better.

Watching her press conference - “the children are our future” :face_vomiting:

All the cliches are coming out.

Its amazing how people become religious when they are running for office.

2 Likes

I don’t understand what the concern is. How many seconds does it take to compare two signatures that are exactly the same. It seems to me that there is concern about verifying signatures that might be of concern. Exactly how many of these were present in this election. Or in any election throughout the states.

may be?

the signature verification done by Maricopa was 100% legal.

you dont like the law that currently exists.

we all get that.

Allan

The proceedings were extraordinary and emphasized the dumb of maga.

3 Likes

Ooh her big dumb announcement was…a big crybaby loser show again. Like another maga day. Good Lord the rubes lap it up.

3 Likes

onward to SCOTUS for another failed appeal.

keep on sending her money, she needs it.

Allan

1 Like

The scam continues and this is what it is. The entire court cases from the beginning is just a way to enrich Lake.

The suckers who continue to donate have to be the most gullible marks in history.

2 Likes

Lakes team proved gross Malfeasance!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

After losing in court, Lake has now had a Maricopa County’s filing from yesterday requesting attorney fees and sanctions against Lake and her attorneys.

(DISCLAIMER: This was due to Judge Thompson by 1700 AZ Time yesterday, the Lake team has until 1700 today (AZ Time) to respond.

WW

1 Like

What’s that a standard for?

On a side note…

… … … … … Karen Lake should apply now…

… … … … … … … … Only two positions left.

WW

4 Likes

They did! Wow! Gross Malfeasance! So what remedy did they win???

1 Like

Lol. That was funny.

She really is pathetic.

Hobb’s legal team, are those fees paid out of public funds? If so Lake has squandered public money.

I believe so.

WW

So Kari Lake’s ‘Big Announcement’ was an initiative to remind Republicans to vote. As usual, Kari takes something that is standard practice, acts like she discovered it, and said it would be the ‘biggest in history’, a very Trumpian move. On brand and pathetic.

maybe she come out with her own NFTs with her next big announcement.

Allan

4 Likes