Bye bye Boebert (redistricting)

Don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-lauren-boebert-placed-democrat-052813895.html

Congressperson boebert in huge trouble of re-election as she is put in with another more popular congress persons district.

Bye bye Lauren. You 15 seconds is just about up.

Allan

2 Likes

Here’s the new proposed map by the non partisan redistricting commission (Colorado got a new seat]

Allan

Don’t get too excited.

She is talented and will find her way…Just like Susan Rice…with 10X the talent.

Allan, you’d think that you would have learned by now that fascists fail upward in Ailes-Atwater’s post-Nixon America.

4 Likes

Radicalizing in Maine? Or coming out?

You have any idea how ignorant that sounds?

1 Like

I don’t care.

Allan

2 Likes

She is thoroughly unqualified to hold such an important office.

1 Like

No she isn’t. What qualification does she not meet?

Obviously.

She isn’t educated enough to be a lawmaker. Didn’t even bother to get her GED until she was 34. It matters.

1 Like

No it doesn’t. How do you know she isn’t smart? Have you met her? I’ve never heard her say anything about cow farts or Guam tipping over.

As for education, where are the minimum education requirements in Colorado or US law for the House reps?

Why does it matter to you? Does she represent you?

This kind of thinking is what gets us where we are.

Looking down on her from Arrogance Hill? Tsk, tsk.

5 Likes

Hank Johnson, he’s obviously smart enough according to Dems and has been in congress how long?

2 Likes

She certainly doesn’t represent me, but her votes influence the laws of the entire US. Her behavior is atrocious, and once again, she is undereducated. True that there are no codified minimum education requirements, but why aim for the bottom?

Looking down on her? I wouldn’t be if she was back managing her restaurant, but she is out of her depth in Congress.

1 Like

New district drawn to be democratic leaning. Of course.

She is also a Q Anon nut.

3 Likes

this is pretty ironic.

How so?

Republicans are the masters of partisan redistricting.
Colorado’s commission is independent. Not so in many red states, where state legislatures draw the maps in their own favor.

Yeah, Maryland is so Republican-manipulated, but you don’t seem to have an issue with that state for some reason.

4 Likes