By the numbers. What has changed?

so who would you trust to do a study?

1 Like

So the solution is ban the internet and restrict freedom of the press, it would do more for elimination mass shooting then restricting guns.

In my area, a single doe tag will authorize you for as many female deer as you can shoot. Not enough hunters lately, too many deer.

You must be right… China has a restricted internet and restricted press and they don’t have mass shootings… I’m convinced… /s

The solution is, there is no solution. Turn the TV off, libs, they’re not doing a story about you.

Corn feed venison…oh how I miss that.

1 Like

China is also a police state.

Not a good comparison.

I know you’re being sarcastic but point made.

But his point stands. :wink:

Should we also adopt the Chinese approach to gun control?

I don’t support China authoritarianism…if that’s what you’re driving at.

Between my step dad and my brother-in-law, I never have to hunt anyway. I just adopt the 70 or so pounds of freezer excess from them at the beginning of each season. :wink:

1 Like

How do the chinese treat ownership of assault rifles?

Is this a joke? Conan isn’t a liberal.

Of course there’s a solution - several solutions. The problem is implementing them.

For example, monitoring websites inhabited by known wackadoodles. Anytime someone posts a manifesto - visit them immediately and see how many guns they have.

Security guards and metal detectors at the door to every Walmart, music venue, etc.

Cameras along the fences to music venues, monitored at all times.

Harsh punishments. Forget about the druggies. Those are victimless crimes. Anyone using a gun in commission of a felony - execution.

first not all mass shooting happen for the same reason.

we need to look at individual reasoning and come up with ways combat them.

Stick with America.

Conan doesn’t need your help, he knows me better than you do.

Same here! I don’t hunt, but if you shoot it I’ll sure as hell help you eat it.

1 Like

I’m not going to disagree with this, but we need to be careful of our civil liberties at the same time.

Something changed over that 60 year period…and it’s not guns since there is about same amount of gun availability 60 years ago as now.

I wouldn’t advise removing a single right.

let look at white nationalism (the cause of the Walmart shooting) we can combat this by allowing law enforcement to monitor it more closely.

let look at school shooting (Columbine) we can combat this by having more mental health out-reach in schools and communities, lowering class size to allow teachers to get a more personal relationship with students.