By the numbers. What has changed?

And then what. They find someone suspicion behavior and get a warrant to get through his information?

Yes, that is what we do with Islamic terrorism.

:point_up::point_up::point_up:

Then we just make a bigger, fatter mess than what Canadia is preaching over there.

Vulnerable people get radicalized into perceiving a group of people as an enemy, and then buy into the lie that this seemingly righteous version of hate is the way to heal the past. Doesnā€™t matter the group, it just matters who took advantage of them first.

Anyone slapping their keyboards right now like they have a solution for this are vulnerable fools, who have probably already been radicalized in their own right to hate a perceived group of people.

Fools blame tools. Fools are useful tools.

3 Likes

:rofl: how many guns can you shoot at once?

Itā€™s not.

Read what it says. You donā€™t even have to open the link.

Iā€™m not seeing emotions there.

According to Conanā€™s links this is all normal.

So is the US.

I had gun safety at age 12. One of my teachers taken me hunting since my father had died. He was mentor, taught me about life and death. There was no internet, no 24 hour cable and no shooter games. I use to take my shotgun to school so I could go pheasant hunting with himā€¦and no one batted and eye.

It was normal thing for us back then.

What changed.

4th Amendment

Good Lord.

China is the last country one needs too bring up for any type of moral comparison.

1 Like

The internet is public space you donā€™t need warrant to monitor it.

We have been told countless times by the left there is no culture in America.

No. It couldnā€™t.

They are harder to get now.

2 Likes

Person data on his computer, emails etc are personal property.

Yes you need a warrant for that which I suggest law enforcement get.

much of this radicalization happen online on forums.

Back in the 60s there were long term institutions that housed those deemed criminally or socially insane. In the late 70s a movement started to deinstitutionalize these institutions, and close them down. Treat people in community mental health centers, as out patients. This turned out, in my mind, to be a huge mistake. This deinstitutionalization also coincides with the increase in homelessness in the largest cities. Not able to assimilate into society, the homeless just lived on the streets.

Community mental health centers were voluntary treatment. You left mentally ill people the choice to be treated. That has not worked.

Today my local community mental health center is vastly under staffed. It takes 2 to 4 months from time of intake, to time of first appointment.

In that time anything can happen and usually does. The mental health system in this country is a root cause of what we have seen over the last 5 decades.

Thatā€™s not inaccurate.

We are certainly on our way to being one.