But CRT doesn't exist.....But somehow it should influence medical treatment?

No. That FoxNews can make such a statement with a straight face.

So what?

… has killed 750K Americans.

Are the thought police going to come get me?

When I read the CRT moral panic from the right today (and all the interrelated elements related to race), it’s largely indistinguishable (rhetorically) from the conservative response (i.e., conservatives in both parties) to the Civil Rights Movement 55-50 years ago: red-bait (e.g., the conflation of “integration” with “communization,” etc.); crap on about federal tyranny; inveigh against egg-headed intellectuals, communist judges, leftist social engineers, and the liberal media.

Aware is the wrong word here. Angry would work better. FoxNews, CNN, MSNBC, Breibart aren’t in the “awareness” business.

1 Like

Damn.

RW media/pundits truly knows its audience.

I would just love it if one of you would post the overcoming objections script. It would allow us to run a pool on which point you will use.

1 Like

Remember when creeping Sharia was all the rage?

And shined a light on what was going on in schools.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s been going on a while.

https://www.marcuse.org/herbert/publications/1960s/1965-repressive-tolerance-fulltext.html

https://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/marcuse/works/1969/essay-liberation.htm

1 Like

Is the sudden flock of deniers and apologists descending with the standard deflections what I’m waiting for?

1 Like

I agree, bigots have continued discriminating against black people because of their appearance and culture. It has been getting better though, so there’s that.

They don’t like it when you mention King, especially that speech.

2 Likes

So what? CRT wouldn’t have been developed it it wasn’t for the historical treatment of black people at the hands of white people.

You’ve created a narrative that isn’t true.

I would agree with that. Remote school really opened the eyes of a lot of parents about what exactly goes into teaching their children, process and content wise. Which I think is a good thing. Parents overall came out more informed but possibly overwhelmed as well.

1 Like

Of course it would. It was “developed” to keep Affirmative Action from being dismantled.

@PurpnGold you want to address this?

Bigots are identified by their prejudicial discriminatory response to the identity group of another. The identity group of the target of their prejudice has no bearing on whether they are a bigot, or not.

1 Like