But CRT doesn't exist.....But somehow it should influence medical treatment?

But many people do, which is how CRT became a thing for the right.

No there aren’t.

No it isn’t. Closing schools is.

1 Like

I understand your pain… I always get the weirdest looks at the record store when I ask which section the juvenile delinquent music is at, like the Sex Pistols and the Dead Kennedys.

The board of that Race Forward bunch is interesting.

I was a youngster in a small Texas town in the 1950s. I knew no one who used that word. If they had, they would have identified themselves as basically trash.

2 Likes

I love how the article includes this line at the end, “Critical race theory has become a major animating factor in American politics.”

I wonder how that happened, FoxNews? How in the world did CRT become such a thing? I have no idea.

1 Like

So you all have evolved from it doesn’t exist to its nothing to question or be concerned about.

1 Like

CRT doesn’t exist?

The answer is obvious: white people. :wink:

Especially this one:

Aletha Maybank, MD, MPH recently joined the American Medical Association (AMA) in April 2019 as their inaugural Chief Health Equity Officer and Group Vice President. Her role is to embed health equity in all the work of the AMA and to launch a Health Equity Center.

2 Likes

A famous man had a dream, that some day people would be judged by the content of their character, not skin color, or by extension, group identity. Many reflected on his dream and saw the rightness of it, But bigots didn’t, and still don’t.

1 Like

Derek Bell was not white.

Richard Delgado is not black.

1 Like

Now you’ve done it…

Covid.

I saw that speech on TV as a child. My parents believed it. I believe it and taught my children it as a value.

Watch…

Its advocates spread it to the point that the general public became aware, took a close look at its specifics and have found its positions offensive and racist.

Watch?

They’ll be along directly.