Busing Illegals to the Champions and Supporters Homes

Future Republican voters, flipped a district and everything…Adelante Mayra!

why put them on a us and send them them to NY?

Nobody is putting them on a bus. They are accepting an offer.

1 Like

No…because of the fake "V"s libs are attempting to see on their foreheads when they look in the mirror, spending taxpayer money to do it, that will be laid on the backs of babies that haven’t even been born yet and without they themselves bearing the brunt of the personal sacrifice to accomplish it.

1 Like

…to get the absolute attention of those motivating this illegal crossing by declaring themselves to be sanctuary cities and their politicians raising their hands in the air in support of free health care. The cool part is…it’s working…hence your question about it. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: :+1:

I didn’t catch your drift so please elaborate. :+1:

The problem is, bitching and moaning does squat to stop the invasion!

JWK

When our federal employees refuse to protect the United States from an ongoing invasion, and ignore their sworn duty to protect the United States against invasions, is it not the peoples’ self-evident right as American citizens to move forward and protect themselves from said invasion?

Why would New York City not want them to come there?

2 Likes

Need to send about 150 thousand to New Jersey…I’m counting on you to take em in, house em, give em jobs etc.

Can YOU do that?

2 Likes

Just curious. How many foreign nationals have entered our country at the southern border since the Democrats took charge?

My guess…around 2, 2 1/2 million or so in 18 months.

1 Like
2 Likes

The lie that never dies.

Oh, and grow up, it is the Democratic party. Or, you could be like McCarthy

. The Southern Poverty Law Center classifies FAIR as a hate group with close ties to white supremacist groups.

Because its more difficult to monitor, a lot more expensive, and of questionable effectiveness.

Bolding the D… the height of wit.

Right, but I assume the bussers would rather just trick them and get rid of them.

They can. And teach them all about the different genders, too.

3 Likes

That doesn’t make it so, or make them wrong about the numbers. They reference the cbp as their source. You can check the cbp to see if they reported accurately. Unless the southern leftist poverty center calls them racist too.

3 Likes

That just means they’re somewhere to the right of Stalin and Mao.

4 Likes