Busing Illegals to the Champions and Supporters Homes

Need to send that to Greyhound

2 Likes

because they keep returning

problem not solved

can you show where in the op article it says they are seeking asylum?

When you are seeking “asylum” for free stuff, yes.

There are no wars or persecutions in Central or South America.

Give me your home address and I’ll make sure a few dozen show up at your house.

1 Like

■■■■■■■■■ everyone knows exactly why the world is amassing at our border.

1 Like

Because of the kindness of conservatives? :rofl:

[quote=“PurpnGold, post:46, topic:242820, full:true”]

It’s because the Democrat Party believes in open borders! Pretty hard to not accept that reality now.

1 Like

That would be racist, where as bussing them to areas where they stand the best inclusive chance of success seems logical.

4 Likes

I’ve never seen the acronym “PUSA” used before, but I’ll admit it appears fitting for Biden.

1 Like

New York can handle at least quarter of million, DC 100 thousand, SF 150 thousand, Chicago quarter of million, Martha’s Vineyard 10 thousand but again you have to ferry em. Boston could take 100 thousand easily RI, Conn NJ can take 250 thousand. NY state can take half a million. Then you have NH, Maine Vermont, Del Maryland etc.

They all need to step up and quit their ■■■■■■■ bitching.

4 Likes

Come on Libsville…man up.

3 Likes

I’m honestly not seeing the issue here. Southern border states, whom are apparently more hostile to POC, busing “asylum seekers” to more inclusive and accepting areas where they are more likely to succeed, certainly appears to be the best option.

5 Likes

And yet they ignore the conditions and risks while being lead by coyotes through deserts and across rivers, as well as being preyed upon by criminals. Now they begin to care…when they might wind up in their back yard.
So, NYC doesn’t want to receive any more BROWN people? Let them talk to Brandon.

3 Likes

As in recent photo of border patrol releasing them into the country by unlocking the gate set up by state guard.

4 Likes

And close to the State Department fir their asylum hearings

3 Likes

The progressives keep telling us how they are good for the economy and raise the gdp. Don’t Eastern progressives want a better economy? They owe Texas for this.

5 Likes

Colorado.

1 Like

Better skooch over in those classrooms!

2 Likes

Maybe I should run ads in Mexico that immigrants should go to DC, Seattle, LA, NY, Detroit, etc., because they will receive the most free help there!

Of course, they take the free ride that’s where they are headed, they aren’t Mexicans