Busing Illegals to the Champions and Supporters Homes

I don’t want for strangers. I just don’t think their immigration is the end of western civilization.

2 Likes

With drone technology it is easy to monitor.

What is the actual reason?

Must be cartel profits.

There is nothing democratic about the revolutionary Leadership of the democrat party.

After all the billions thrown to Ukraine the cost argument is lost.

Not to mention equipment left in Astan.

4 Likes

I classify the SLPC as a racist and partisan hate group.

7 Likes

how un-sanctuary of you

2 Likes

bus tickets aren’t expensive.

Since border patrol said it was working where it was built you are incorrect.

True that they can’t patrol it because all hands are on deck processing or attempting to process the people walking over the border.

2 Likes

Why aren’t’ resources in place? Why is no one there to greet them? How do you claim to be a sanctuary city with open arms and promises and not be prepared?

2 Likes

Please explain then why then NOTHING has been done to stop the flow of illegal immigration into the country?

1 Like

Whoever wants those freeloaders here can be the ones to provide for them. Put your home and money where your big fat ugly mouth is (it’s right under that giant slope of a nose you look down).

:person_shrugging:

4 Likes

So much ignorance.

The very definition of open door. A video of them actually doing it on private land.

2 Likes

They must have said the magic word, asylum.

1 Like

Check out this video from U.S. Customs and Border. It’s only 3 minutes but packed full of information.

One item mentioned was the walls are good for the environment. How so? Debris, garbage, trampling native vegetation all which grow back?

1 Like

People have been there to meet every bus.

What government resources are there when they arrive?

1 Like

Democratic party swag bags?

1 Like

Because that’s what you’d do.

1 Like

I’m good with that. :+1:

2 Likes