Bullying- Nobody gets it as bad as Melania

You are welcome to your misguided opinion

Okay. LOL!

Calm down. Your acting like a close family member has been attacked.

Pointing out the hypocrisy of you and others defending Melania when you engaged in personal attacks on Michelle Obama is valid.

Every Trump supporter on this forum used to talk about how character matters, reducing spending matters, repealing health care matters and now none of you give a crap about that. So yes you are all hypocrites and have abandoned all of your previous beliefs and values (assuming they actually existed) just because Trump has a R next to his name.

Melania is not the most bullied person in the world. Of course she will be criticized just like Michelle Obama was and thats par for the course of being First Lady.

3 Likes

Out of sight, out of mind.

Melania Trump said in an interview that her husband’s alleged affairs were not her “concern and focus.”

“It is not concern and focus of mine. I’m a mother and a first lady, and I have much more important things to think about and to do.

And this, folks, is the argument style of the left. Anyone who disagrees with them needs a procedure that will disable them for the rest of their life. This is the world that we are living in.

Yea he was being totally serial

It’s hyperbole.

He was using hyperbole, just like fat donald.

People called Michelle Obama a tranny. Come on nothing that has been said to Melania even comes close.

Too bad this will be ignored.

Seriously or literally?

I think that is a world that you may live in all by yourselft.

Can we at least agree Melania went on TV and spoke of her racist birther beliefs and Michelle did not?

1 Like

Actually I take that back. I don’t remember Melania saying anything about the Birther movement.

So, you don’t think Melania was using a hyperoble? You take everything she says literally, but you guys can exaggerate all you like? That’s a double-standard.

This is amazing. She isn’t even getting ■■■■ talked as badly as the previous First Lady.

You guys always have a reason why Trump and now his wife didn’t mean what they explicitly said in simple declarative sentence an.

1 Like

If only she had still been dressed like the bad guy in Raiders of the Lost Ark when she said this.

No different that the Trumpists running around saying liberalism is a mental disorder.

She is in a position of power and a position where what she says has influence. Obviously not to the extent of Trump himself. With her position comes huge responsibility. She needs to be mote cognizant of her words than us no bodys on this forum.

If she doesnt like that she could remove herself entirely from her role as first lady. No one is forcing her to be in this position.