Bullying- Nobody gets it as bad as Melania

If she would ever come out against her husband for, I don’t know, mocking a disabled journalist, maybe I’d have some sympathy for her.

1 Like

And then of course there was the forum loon who insisted she was a man.

And now my posts on this topic are being flagged for review even though i let thecfilter do its job?

Yeah, I remember you were one of the very few that didn’t go that route.

WOW the replies in this thread literally prove her point! :astonished:

No. The replies in this thread in no way proves she is the most bullied person in the world. Not even close.

2 Likes

No one here I bullying Melanie.

Bullied, sure ok. Most bullied in the world, no…hell no.

Besides, she’s rich, white and talks funny…she deserves it.

1 Like

She’s just doing trump speak. Nobody… is more bullied… than me. Believe me.

2 Likes

I thought we were supposed to believe all women. Shouldn’t we believe Melania that she’s getting bullied? Why is everyone picking on her?

Most bullied? Sure, we can all disagree with her impression of “most”.

But she’s bullied.

When people tried to question Dr. Ford’s recollection of being assaulted, even though she was a party girl (both at the time and continuing afterward), her contribution to the situation could not be allowed into consideration. If it seemed like assault to her, then it was assault.

Yet now, when Melania feels like she’s getting bullied, … well … there was even mention in this thread about deserving it. ■■■■ her. She married Donald, so she deserves it.

And what’s happening here in this thread is just contained here (as someone tried to use as justification for what’s happening in here.) But what’s happening here is a microcosm of what’s going on out there in the great big world. And that bullying did not start because of a recent exaggeration on her part. It has been ongoing since Trump declared his candidacy for president. Is it that hard to see that from her perspective the bullying has been relentless?

Most bullied in the world? Hardly. But it’s real, and now because of hatred for her husband, people are doubling down on the pitchforks and torches.

Champions of “# I Believe Her Story” are showing their duplicity here. But in response to this observation, all I’ve seen are justifications, excuses, what-about-isms, or just plain vitriol for being called out on it.

Yes, disagreeing with the narcissistic, rich powerful woman is definitely proving that she’s the most bullied person in the world.

Leave Melania alone :sob:. She’s the hottest first lady I’ve ever seen naked!!!

2 Likes

You guys are going to feel really bad when she commits suicide because of the relentless bullying.

No, just kidding. Libs would probably make jokes and laugh about it. There would probably be a skit about it on snl.

2 Likes

Can you bully someone who doesn’t know you exist?

Stop it. No it hasn’t.

For what it’s worth, since the definition of bullying is

from define bully - Google Search

bul·ly1

ˈbo͝olē/

noun

noun: bully ; plural noun: bullies

a person who uses strength or power to harm or intimidate those who are weaker.

synonyms: persecutor, oppressor, tyrant, tormentor, intimidator; More

tough guy, thug, ruffian, strong-arm;

cyberbully

“the school bully”

verb

verb: bully ; 3rd person present: bullies ; past tense: bullied ; past participle: bullied ; gerund or present participle: bullying

use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants.

“a local man was bullied into helping them”

synonyms: persecute, oppress, tyrannize, browbeat, harass, torment, intimidate, strong-arm, dominate; More

How many people on the planet are in the position to bully a first lady? She’s hardly powerless. The definition isn’t says mean things about you, it has to have a power imbalance component. A five year old can’t bully me. Neither can a poor person, I’ll sue their asses.

Bullying libs jumped on her like junk yard dogs, they couldn’t wait!! And another favorite leftist liberal tactic is “comparison” justification!!

Michelle Obama was idolized by the media, libs, Dems and Hollywood to the point it was sickening :face_vomiting: and it still is!! :astonished: Melania is demonized by the media, Dems and Hollywood and by liberals as proven by the disparaging comments in this thread regarding her bullying comment.

The more libs protest, the more they’re guilty of it………….period!!

That’s MY OPINION and if you don’t like, too bad!!

1 Like

Are you always so angry in real life?

1 Like

That what everyone is saying. You’re making thus in to something its nit

1 Like