Bullying- Nobody gets it as bad as Melania

Yep. I can’t remember them defending Michelle Obama in all the Moochelle threads either.

1 Like

so much hatred when the vegetable garden went around

1 Like

Nope. It has an inappropriate “tenor.” We, here at hannity,com, always want to exhibit the right tenor.

Was she forced to marry Donald at gunpoint?

Would have to ask the mail order company.

“I could say I’m the most bullied person on the world”

Sweet baby Jesus that’s the most clueless thing I’ve heard all year.

1 Like

the year is not over yet

this is accurate and very relevant to the thread

Holy ■■■■ :laughing::sweat_smile::laughing::rofl:

Damn, I can’t believe she would level such an accusation against her husband in public.

1 Like

anyone who thinks that Melania is treated worse than Michelle was needs a lobotomy.

well Michelle does not have to worry about her husband rolling in the hay with other blonds. ;p

Lol at the secret service guys protecting her from the baby elephant :rofl:

he just saw a fat orange creature with considerable lack of social and verbal skills and thought it was Trump flailing again

I bet coin her or Baron were never refer to as apes, monkeys or any other type of primate. I will also bet she was never called a Tranny either.

I will be willing to bet that her or Baron were never refer to as apes, monkeys or any other type of primate. I will also bet she was never called a transvestite or a man in drag either.

Not me, and I chastised other posters over their juvenile attacks on her.

Trump is a massive bully.

Well, from afar. He’s a ■■■■■ face to face (unless he’s bullying one of the $50k/year supporters who is a vendor)

Hell, they piled on.

Christian Values.