Britons would now vote to stay in EU, want second referendum

3 Likes

I don’t know just my outside opinion but with what’s going on the EU with the Italian budget and France riots you guys might come out as the smart ones for leaving by the time it’s all over. Little Greece brought panic and fear to the EU project awhile back, Italy is a much bigger problem.

As for Corbyn the politically smart move would be to make the Tories bring in a new vote.

What public opinion polls on Brexit showed before the actual vote:

Got any polls now that they know what the real consequences will be?

I didn’t think so.

If the anti Brexit side failed to make their point during the election, that is on them. Its kind of like after the Trump election, everybody on the left pretending that people had changed their mind.

Some of the pre vote polls were similar to the poll shown by the OP.

That doesn’t really correlate with what he pointed out which is that the polls were way off, so there’s a high probability the new ones could be as well.

I don’t like to get involved in foreign politics, I just know if in the U.S. a national vote with the magnitude of Brexit was held like this with a near 5% victory and they just cancelled it out because they didn’t like the results and had a do over, that wouldn’t play.

Not sure they might not feel the same in Britain about that.

And what does that have to do with it being unpopular now? No one is disrupting the stupidity of the vote…

It has to do with the fact that many polls back then were saying that Brexit would lose. I wouldn’t be surprised if that isn’t a major reason why the vote was allowed in the first place.
And now a real vote is to be reconsidered because polls that were wrong before now say so?

this all makes the Marine LePen ellection destruction so much more enjoyable.

Yes, but we’re going to get to vote again about Trump. :wink:

And we’ve already had one follow-up vote on Trump. :wink: :wink:

And if it was a referendum(total votes), Trump lost. :wink: :wink: :wink:

There will be a re-up vote on Trump in 2020. If you think this was another Trump vote you will have a surprise if there is an opening on the Supreme Court in the next two years.