Bring the popcorn: Tucker Carlson interviews Biden crime-family associate tonight

The Wall Street Journal is not conservative on the news side. This is using fake news to ignoring real news.

As Glenn Greenwald has pointed out, no one on the Biden team has claimed that the laptop emails are fake and the mainstream media have attempted to create a “cone of silence” around the story. Realize that these are the same people who spent four years hyperventilating over every rumor and piece of misinformation from anonymous sources as the next bombshell that would remove Trump.

Tony Bobulinski is a credible independent source. Democracy depends on informed voters making decisions; we can rely on the fake-news media to make the decisions for us.

“The Gang That Couldn’t Think Straight”

Still don’t care.

#eyeontheball

You don’t care if Biden is owned by the government of China?

What’s next? Inviting Chinese troops to as occupation forces?

Wow!

And with all of this hiding in plain sight.

Where is Tucker?!?!

Hiding in plain sight!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Did anyone else watch this cluster? ■■■■■■■ amazing! Tucker for POTUS! TUCKER FOR EMPEROR! Most hilarious interview of all time!

I can’t believe THIS is what Trump-lovers were pinning their hopes on.

:rofl:

Pure political malpractice. But overwhelmingly hilarious. The ineptitude of these morons is beyond absurd. Holy ■■■■■ My sides hurt from laughing so hard at this ■■■■■

:rofl:

1 Like

So Hunter and Joe aren’t going to be arrested? :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Bubulinski out of the blue brags to Tucker that he has Q security clearance. What the ■■■■ does that even mean?

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

One of the most ■■■■■■■ insane things I’ve ever seen. Did they seriously think THIS was the game-changer? No wonder Fox attorneys argued on behalf of Tucker that his show wasn’t meant to be anything more than “Hillary Clinton Gives Birth To Alien” absurdity.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lots of hijinks on Fox tonite, Rudy loses it.

Ooh I actually know this one, Q clearance is the top nuclear weapons secret doohickey at the Energy Department.

1 Like

Can you give us a recap?

I know of one person owned by the government of China.

1 Like

Anyone can file a lawsuit.

Biden and Schiff have claimed with zero evidence that Bobulinski is a Russian operative. That sounds like a major defamation suit to me.

What… no… did that actually happen?

Yep, it sure did. :rofl::rofl:

https://twitter.com/gina_macina/status/1321273881890619400?s=21

I thought we were told in the debate that the laptop was a Russian project. And yet this former naval officer verifies some of the emails and the context for them.
So this former naval officer chose to go to the FBI to try to lend credibility to this Russian scheme at the expense of his freedom?
There is a lot here. A lot.
And if Biden is elected I’m not sure its going away.

Considering Harris is VP, that doesn’t give me a comfortable feeling.

1 Like

And they still aired it.

Amazing.