Bring it, enough talk bring it on

True… While having a side affair and claiming some moral superiority… People eventually saw through that…

1 Like

They shouldn’t. The only reason they will is because they want to get rid of him, no matter how feckless the party may be currently. It won’t matter though. Trump will continue to play them for the weak cowards they are.

1 Like

It’s smart to let everyone else chase the big spotlight. She has dirt on everyone.

I hate that- does anyone here think Mitch McConnell would not engage in impeachment against a democrat during an election year?

He’s saving it for the ginormous, more bigly than Nuremberg trial they’ll be starting to bring down the entirety of the DEMOCRAT Deep State apparatus.

Going to be more thermonuclear explosive than a bombshell undercover investigation by O’Keefe. Probably will start sometime next week, I don’t know but many many people have said believe me folks.

2 Likes

Yes, They just have nothing else to talk about. The states and cities the dems control are everything they say they hate. The economy is great.
So, What are they going to do, propose entitlement reform?

Only because Republicans have lost their morals.

They need to start impeachment process, and let it play out.

Not doing so it playing politics, instead of doing your damn job.

Also, the precedent that Trump’s behavior is acceptable/, would be a very bad thing.

1 Like

That is not a lot of money. It is decent money…but not big money at all.
He was also on other boards prior to this one, so he does have some credentials.

Too funny…talking about morals.

2 Likes

You attack Obama, and defend Trump.

Not the best track record, when it comes to morals.

Libs aren’t in position to talk about morals.

2 Likes

What’s wrong with talking about morals?

All of us?

That is one hell of a brush ya got there, says the man who defends the man who lies, cheats, has affairs, and is simply rude and mean to anyone who does not kiss his…ring.

2 Likes

Notice I said libs…not liberals.

So I wasn’t brushing everyone on the left now did I.

As for preaching morals?

Too funny.

2 Likes

What’s the difference?

Big differences. Libs are authoritarians hiding behind the label of liberalism. Libs are NOT liberal.

1 Like

So what does liberalism mean then?

Her district is a complete reflection of her, poop and hypodermic needles every where, Democrats have zero standards obviously with her as their leader!

President Trump is an authoritarian.

Support for individual rights, civil liberties, private property, limited government for maximum freedom, economic freedom. You know everything the libs are against.