Bring it, enough talk bring it on

Continuing to parrot that isn’t going to help. It was QPQ to benfit his son and the company he worked for. BTW, your claim he’d already separated from the company by then is completely false, he stayed with them until he resigned just before Uncle Joe decided to declare his run for the WH.

You keep saying that it was to benefit his son but offer not a single shred of proof.

He was still making a 166k Per year from his position on the board of the company being investigated.

which isn’t proof his dad pressured the government to drop the case.

His dad pressured them to fire the guy investigating them and driving the case and the case was summarily put in a drawer and then later officially dropped all in exchange for a billion dollars.

If he were subject to the corruption laws here he’d be sitting in prison.

Pelosi doesn’t have it in her.

oops…

next to trump?

I don’t quite get the point you’re trying to make. :thinking:

I wasn’t referring to your post.

Watch to see if the little ladies color coordinate their cutesy outfits or not for the next State of the Union. You’ll have your answer.

They don’t persecute corruption in Ukraine its the reason that AG was fired.

That last part has to be actively ignored for any of this to make sense.

So… it will continue to be ignored

This is it.

He is subject to the FCPA (I assume you are familiar with FCPA) and the Trump administration can prosecute at any time if they have a case. Why have they not take their evidence before a grand jury? We are well past the days when conservatives could blame the Obama DOJ. It’s time to put up or shut up…

Morally, impeachment hearings would be the proper place to air all this out. Politically, not so much.

Given that the government is run by politicians, I’m betting they will go the route of doing what is politically expedient.

I’m disappointed. I thought this was going to be a thread about indictments for the deep state.

The Trump DOJ is all over that, believe me. They are about to file some charges bigly. No one files charges like the Trump DOJ.

Newt would have had it done by now.

pelosi is just a weak woman.

So, if that is the test, Trump has had almost 3 years to prosecute Hillary. What does that say about how weak he is?

4 Likes