Brexit is Official

Brexit hell, bring on Texit.

3 Likes

That sounds like it could get a lot of teenagers hurt while driving.

The hell we don’t.

We’re getting the band back together.

1 Like

Shhhhhh, that was being covered up.

1 Like

so London has pissed off Scotland and Ireland, is installing a hard border on the Irish border which will piss of the IRA, they lose trade agreement with half the planet.

but hey they can keep those scary Syrian out that were never coming to begin with.

“Grooming Gangs” are such a minor thing your more likely to be robbed or stabbed by a full blooded English man.

Because having car bombs going off in the street of Northern Ireland again is such a minor issue.

Because it would be like covering the Hawaiian gangs in Salt Lake city, sure they “Exist” but its not a real issue.

The grooming gangs have nothing to do with the EU,most of them were British born,the EU didn’t make us take immigrants from our former “empire”
As Tommy said the immigration we have seen mainly as members of the EU have been Polish.

Scary Muslim though.
I once almost got in a fight in Wales when I mistakenly called someone English.

One side of my family are Welsh,they hate the English and people from North Wales.

@Tommy-Englander As a matter of interest what religion would you think most of those Poles would be? Also, would you expect they any of them would be involved in any terrorist activities in the Middle East? Are you aware whether Poland was ever part of the British Empire and or British Commonwealth?

If my class on British history taught me anything its everyone in the UK hates everyone else and the Queen likes corgis.

3 Likes

Roman Catholic and we all know England hates the Catholics.

That is very true,we don’t even like people in the next town let alone country.

I’d say they’re mostly Catholic who were never members of our empire and are unlikely to be involved in Middle Eastern Terrorism

Liverpool/Everton and Manchester City/United are just two examples that it might be intra city as well as inter city.

Seems like a real issue in Rotherham the number was 1500 and around Newcastle 700. Those are not the only two paces these abuses happened at. The worst part has nothing to do with the ethnicity of the perps but the fact the police glossed over it as if these girls really don’t matter. Kind of like what your doing now, by saying it’s a minor thing.

Very true,a lad I work with came in with a black eye as a result of Manchester City fans throwing coins at Manchester Utd fans at the match last week

Thanks, that is what I thought. I didn’t recall seeing Poland on a map as part of the British Commonwealth when I was at school.