Brexit is Official

What was the claim: 350 million pound or something like that per week for the NHS was promised if the UK left the EU?

Yep completely made up. But hey freedom!!! Williams Wallace!!

As a matter of interest how much did bojo want to spend to allow Big Ben to mark the UK leaving the EU?

What a stupid post.

1 Like

I didn’t realize some folks would feel so nasty about this. Oh well, they have spoken. :man_shrugging:

I hope y’all’s weekend is as awesome as my steak dinner was tonight. :hugs:

2 Likes

Oooh what cut?

A lot of Globalists in this country would give up our freedoms in a heart beat in favor of globalism. One world order and all that nastiness.

Not me. This country has fought to many wars and spilled too much blood to stay free just to let some folks hand it over without a fight.

1 Like

This country has nothing to do with brexit.

My reference was to globalists in general. We have far too many globalists in this country.

1 Like

You put a hard border between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland and you will bring the Troubles back. It’s an absolute guarantee and everyone in Ireland on both sides knows it. It’s one of the things that’s been holding this up for almost four ■■■■■■■ years.

1 Like

It’s one of the biggest issues about Brexit. Your knee jerk reaction is what’s stupid here.

1 Like

It’s bull ■■■■■

1 Like

The only good thing about the UK leaving the EU is that Farage can crawl back under the rock from whence he came.

The ignorance on display is amazing.

A condition of the good Friday agreement was no hard border in NI.

The UK will leave the customs union, so how can you now not have a hard border?

The UK is now a smaller, more isolated country and I as citizen have few rights than I did yesterday.

Yay…

I hope all goes well for the Brexiteers. It was a bold, courageous move that I totally understand and applaud but now…I hope all goes well.

1 Like

As age, a long with a lack of education, was the biggest predictor of if a person voted for brexit a lot of brexiters won’t be around to see the slow economic decline they voted for.

Still, they got to wave their little flags and sing the old songs, so good for them.

1 Like

IMO the main motivation to leave was the immigration policies that came with being in the EU.

1 Like

That certainly was a factor.

Despite the fact that EU citizens I the UK pay vastly more in taxes than they take from the system some people believed the lies of the brexiters.

But non EU migration is already soaring so immigration won’t go down by much.

It isn’t immigration that was their concern but in that they weren’t being properly vetted. Some came, went back and fought for ISIS and then come back…again. These are not the people anybody desires in their country.

1 Like

None of that had anything to do with the EU.

What are you talking about?