Breaking via NYT: Russians hacked Burisma

LOL- we have Parnas.

I do know that. And hacking isn’t the only thing it’s good for. Do you even know why it’s funny?

Rudy and Parnas need to be called as witnesses.

3 Likes

Attorney/client privilege.

The amount and quality of stuff they got from Parnas is really something. It’s good that Pelosi put the trial off.

They got exactly nothing that shows any crimes were committed.

Ok, just Parnas, then. He is ready to tell all.

They got corroborating evidence to support the first article, which charges him with abuse of power for pressuring Ukraine to assist him in his re-election campaign by damaging Democratic rivals.

In black and white.

1 Like

No they didn’t, the first article is crap, there is no crime and no violation of The Constitution.

:rofl: not another Russian hoax, better call Crowdstrike.

Abuse of power.

What if you can prove Trump wanted an investigation to find out the truth, much as I would suppose you think the FBI wanted when they investigated the Trump campaign…but you don’t have evidence that he wanted it for the purpose of re election?
What if he wanted to find out if Biden was compromised in Ukraine, just as those who investigating Trump claim?
Then would that be different?
Because, frankly, all this about “for the purpose of personal political gain” is, so far, made up in Democrats heads for the purpose of personal political gain.

3 Likes

No it’s not black and white. “Abuse” is subjective.

2 Likes

You have to prove Rudy was really his attorney. And when it’s revealed what Rudy was up to, not sure trump would want that.

Just do the Obama test - imagine Obama made that phone call and had all these people working behind the scenes.

2 Likes

Why would you want Ukraine to investigate that stuff? They have no jurisdiction of Hunter of Joe Biden.

If that was your concern, wouldn’t you want the FBI to investigate it so charges could be brought if appropriate?

Then he wouldn’t have sent Rudy, would he?

Well, Parnas’s info proves that. Rudy starts out with "Dear President-Elect Zelensky: I am Private Counsel to President Donald J Trump. Just to be precise, I represent him as a private citizen, not as President of the United States. "

So as a private citizen, Trump wanted an investigation of Biden. If it were an ‘official’ investigation of corruption, it would have been led by the State Dept. Not Crazy Rudy.

4 Likes

This isnt news.

Well the texts are all fake…the threats arent real either because walls and judges trump principles